Chapter 15

*Bristol's Point Of View*

5 months later.

"A little to the left." I said as Ashley moved the crib. We were finally setting up the nursery. Our twins would be here in less than a month. Yep...twin girls...it's crazy.

"Stop. Right there." I said as I rubbed my belly. I had swelled up like a balloon, and fast too. I went from nothing to something in like 6 weeks.

"So are you ready for this?" Ashley asked as he kissed me.

"Yeah. I'm pretty excited. Our daughters are gonna be here in about a month, and then the weddings slightly after that. I hate that we ended up just buying the simple dresses, but I love them none the less. I'm ready to marry the man of my dreams, and to get these things out of me." I laughed as I looked at the watermelon attached to me.

"Crap. We have a maternity shoot with Santanna today." I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"Go get ready. I'll put some nice clothes on. It'll be alright. I promise." He reassured me. I went to my closet and pulled out some red skinny jeans. I found a black tank top, black over sweater thingy and a red scarf. I grabbed the clothes and took them to the bathroom with me. I stuck with some brown eyeshadow and some winged eyeliner for my makeup. Nothing to dramatic. I decided my hair would look cute in a sock bun so I did it. I pulled down some little pieces on the side and straightened them. I put on the clothes and walked out to find Ashley trying to roll up one of the sleeves on his button up shirt.

"Well don't you look handsome." I said as I helped him roll it up.

"I feel weird." He said as we walked into our bedroom. I walked over to the closet and grabbed some brown knee high leather boots. Ash pulled on his socks and his dress shoes and I did the same.

"Ready to go to Andy and Santanna's?" He asked as he stood up.

"Yeah. Of course." I said looking into the nursery one last time before we left.

The car ride was silent, but over pretty quick. We pulled into the driveway as Santanna came out of the house. She had a huge smile on her face.

"What's that grin about?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"I'm just really excited. I've been waiting for this all week." She smiled at me.

"So...do you know where you're doing the pictures at?" I asked.

"Yep. Me and Andy went scoping out around the property yesterday." She smiled as she pulled down the sleeves of her hoodie.

Andy and Santanna lived at the end of a dirt road, surprisingly enough. They had 8 acres of land that didn't look like it belonged in California. There was a field and a barn, but it couldn't have been more perfect for Santanna's personality. She grew up in the deeper parts of Arkansas. The parts that were in the middle of nowhere. I grew up in the capitol city. We met each other in like kindergarten. Our families knew each other.

"So umm, are you ready to take these pictures?" She asked as she fiddled with the camera around her neck. Santanna always loved taking pictures. Don't get me wrong...she likes taking pictures of the stuff outside, but she LOVES to sit in her room wearing sweats and eating while scrolling through Tumblr. It's just who she is. She actually has multiple personalities. I don't even know.

"Yes." Ashley said as he put his hands on my stomach.

"Ayyy, ummm who are we gonna get to do our wedding photos since you can't?" I asked her.

"Why can't I?" She asked with a dumb look.

"Because stupid. You'll be in them." I laughed.

"Oh yeah. That's right." She said. About that time, Andy came out the door.