Chapter 18

*at the reception*

*Santanna's Point Of View*

Ok, so we were already about halfway through the reception and Andy looks over at me.

"Santanna, you look absolutely beautiful tonight. I'm sorry if it's not a big wedding like you were hoping. I'm so glad that you're mine, forever now." Andy said as he kissed me.

"I love you Andy." I said, returning the kiss.

"Hasn't anyone heard of closing the goddamn door? We're not trying to heat the outside!" Someone in the back shouted.

"Well this calls for a toast." Bristol leaned over and whispered in my ear with a laugh.

"Haha for real." I said.

"But honestly. It's time for the little speeches or whatever." She said.

"I'm doing mine first." Ash said as he got up. He walked up to the stage.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Ashley said. The crowd fell silent.

"Ok, so I want to say...Bristol, I love you sweetie. My life has gotten unbelievably better since I found you. You make me laugh at times when I don't think I can smile, and you make everyday worth living. I'm so glad I met you. I love you Mrs. Purdy." Ashley said. I looked over at Bristol and she was starting to tear up. I rubbed her back.

"Ok, my turn I guess." Andy said taking the stage.

"Alright, I don't know how I'm going to top Ashley's speech, but I'll try. Here it goes...Santanna, I love you. Tonight has been the greatest night of my life. Tonight was the night, I married the woman of my dreams. I can't wait to see where the future takes us, and I'm excited to start a family with you. Looking at my best friend and his two beautiful daughters, makes me realize that that's what I want, but there's no one else I'd rather share it with. I love you Santanna." Andy smiled. I kissed Andy as he sat back down and then I went ahead stood up.

"Ok guys. I have something I need to say about two people. Bristol, he may be the one, but I'll forever be your soul mate. Nothing's going to change our relationship. Not time, not distance, not anything. I love you baby girl. You're my best friend...my BVB Sister. Andrew, I'm so glad I found you. There is literally no one else I'd rather spend my life with. You're mine baby. Forever. I love you." I said to my best friend and my husband. A few minutes passed, and Ashley and Andy looked at each other then stood up. Walking to the stage, they met up with Jake, Jinxx, and CC. I raised an eyebrow at Andy.

"Ok, so we're going to play a song for our two beautiful wives." Andy said as Ash stood beside him. They started playing Rebel Love Song.

*skip some parts of the song*

"Take your hand in mine it's ours tonight. This is a rebel love song." Ashley and Andy sang together. When the song was over we had about 10 minutes left before the venue was no longer ours. We didn't do a cake for our wedding, but by this time everyone had eaten their dinner, and was leaving.

"The owners said we can come back tomorrow and clean up, as long as it was out by one." Andy said.

"So, I guess that's it then. We can leave." I said to Andy, Bristol, and Ashley. We had all decided not to go anywhere for our honeymoon. We we're all just gonna stay home, so with that we left and went to our own houses.