Chapter 12

*Ronnie's Point Of View*

"Santanna I have a question. Who was that girl that you brought to Ronnie's concert. I kinda wanted t-" Kellin said as he walked into Andy and Santanna's house.

"Hey Kellin." Natalie said as she waved at him.

"Hi..." he waved back.

"You kinda wanted to what?" Santanna asked him. Really Santanna? You're gonna ruin my chances here!

"Well...I kinda wanted to ask her out on a date. I saw her when y'all were talking to Ronnie, and then I was about to come over there but y'all left. I never had the chance." Kellin blushed.

Natalie stood up and walked to Kellin.

"Ummm, Kellin I don't know what to say." She told him.

I've heard enough. I'm about to loose her. I left.

"Ronnie wait!" Santanna yelled.

"Ronnie please." She yelled as I was walking down her driveway.

"What?" I turned around. Her face softened.

"Why?" She asked.

"Why what?" I pressed.

"Ronnie, what's wrong?" Bristol said as she came out of the house.

"I don't want to talk about this." I said as I walked farther. Santanna came up behind me and grabbed me by the arm.

"Ronnie stop. Talk to us. We can help you." She told me. She had sympathy in her eyes.

"How? She obviously wants Kellin. How can I beat that? Sh-" I was cut off by someone else coming outside.

"Ronnie, can I talk to you for a second" Natalie said.

"Uhhh, sure." I tugged at my shirt collar.