Chapter 15

Alice's pov

Dream

"Your dress is beautiful" my mother exclaimed as I twirled infront of her

"I know, can you believe I'm marrying a guy like him" I exclaimed.

"It's a blessing, me and your father had a beautiful wedding" she smiled as she ran her hand along my dress.

"You know, I may not be here, but I'm here" she said and put her hand on my heart. I grabbed a hold of her hand and smiled as a tear fell. I closed my eyes to block them but I felt my postion change.

I still holding my mothers hand, I was laying on the wedding dress that my mother had worn for her wedding, in the kitchen. Blood was everywhere and the pain was agony. Mother was holding my hand, trying to support me though this. I looked down at my swollen stomach. It was moving and twisting and each movement was sending an insane pain though out my body. I tried to breath but all I could do was scream. Soon my stomach ripped open and Elliot's dead four year old body flopped out and his face feel ontop of mine. Blood was running down my face and I started to scream

Dream over

"Shhh shh it's okay, it's okay" Alois said trying to comfort me. I looked at him and instantly began crying. That by far was the most horrific dream I had ever had. Even more than the ones of early childhood.

"I'm here, okay, I'm not leaving and I'm going to protect you" he whispered. But he was lieing. He couldn't protect me from my dreams. Those memories will haunt me for life. I placed my hand on my heart. I wanted to let the past go but my mind wasn't letting me. It wanted to remind me of days of old, when father died, when then men took me, when I had to tell me self and even when I lost all I had Left in life.

"I can't deal with anymore pain" I sighed with a tight old of Alois chest. He ran his hand though my hair

"I won't put you though any" he gently whispered.  But it didn't comfort me.

Alois PoV

She knew life wasn't fair. And when you think your safest Is when you get hurt the most. My tongue was a contract of this and so was Claude. I am just a brilliant actor and if I can convince her that everything's okay than that's enough for now.

Alice's pov

I wiped my eyes and buried my head in Alois chest. The images of Elliot were just playing in my head.

I fell back asleep but as usual I was soon awoken by Alois's screams.

But his concerned me more than normal

"I DID IT BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT THAT ANYMORE. I COULDN'T BARE IT, IM SORRY BUT ITS THE BEST LIE WAS HAD" he screamed in anger before waking himself up. What we he in about.

"Sorry" he said looking down. He knew he had woken me up

Alois PoV

"What were you dreaming about?" Alice asked consurned. I wasn't going to tell her the truth. I Drempt if the moment where she found out I wasn't going to be with her forever, at least now I was propared

"Oh, just a dark memory" I lied and put my head back down. Though the darkness I could see her raised eyebrow.

Alice's pov

I tried to brush it off and tired to get back to sleep but was struggling. His words kept repeating in my mind like they ment something. I guess it was from his past. Nothing I should worry about. Though, I still knew nothing about Alois past. I really wanted to know, but then again he doesn't know my full story either.