Chapter 35

Alice's PoV

8 long months had past and I felt like I was dead. A ghost. A memory. The only thing keeping me living each day was the baby. Each day I had to deal with alois ignoring me, as the months past his fascination with ciel grew and grew. His aggression towards  me had also grown and me "selling" my self to him for the even most simple of things had become regular. Even with a huge stomach. And me.

I had been losing who I was for months yet the fear of this baby still stayed with me. I knew I wasn't going to be able to cope that well, not after Elliot and defiantly without Alois support.

I was laying in bed, it was around about midnight and I couldn't sleep. Alois, seemed to be sleeping soundly next to me. He started twitching like he was having a bad dream. I knew any moment he was going to wake up screaming. I prepared my self when suddenly I felt something wet surround me. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. No I really wasn't ready for this, I wasn't, I still had two weeks to go. I sat up instantly and started to panic. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly a rush of pain came over me and I let out a scream as Alois sat up and also screamed.

Like that night, when we first met. And everything seemed perfect and like we were going to have a happy ever after. But look where we are now.

I stopped screaming when the pain did and Alois just turned to me

"What the fuck, you peed the bed" he spat in disgust and sat up. I rolled my eyes

"No, the baby's coming, I need a doctor or something" I yelled panicking a little. I knew everything I was going to endure in the next few hours and i wanted a someone who knew what to do. Alois eyes widened

Alois PoV

I knew what I had to do. This is the moment I had been dulling out, trying to build no emotion for. Yes I have to admit it did hurt me a little treating Alice like this, but it was for better or for worse. Like our wedding vows said. I wasn't going to be around for much longer, I was so close to ciel and I wasn't leaving her on her own. I knew what I had to do next. To stop her from hurting and to make me "rest in peace"

"Alice, just lay on the bed, I'll go get you someone" I called to her as I ran out the room.