Freedom?

Have to get out. Have to escape.

Im running and ducking, avoiding the soldiers coming against me. My only goal right now is to escape, to get out of the dungeon. But im starting to doubt. I've been locked away for several days, i was exhausted and tired but i couldnt bring myself to stop. I have to fight. 

Another soldier comes running at me, but i easily avoid him and knock him down with the hilt of the sword. I stop for a moment and catch my breath. I can see the exit now, leading out to the courtyard. I know whats awaiting me on the other side, i can hear the soldiers screaming orders to eachother and the sound of running feets. They're waiting for me i think and smile weakly. But im not going to go down easily. 

I was about to ready myself to use my powers when i heard someone call my name. I freezed and turned around. Feric was standing some meters behind me. Blood was running freely from a wound in his head but it didnt seem to bother him. I continued to study him, waiting to see what he was planning. at last i noticed his fists glowing red. he was going to attack. I turned and ran towards the exit. I heard him roar with rage and then the heat came. Fire was now the only thing behind me, and it was moving towards me. I was going to be caught in the flames if i didnt hurry. I had to get out. 

I put my last bit of energy into my feets and felt myself fly through the air and crash through the old wooden door that gave away the moment i hit it. As soon as i landed i rolled to the side and ducked. The flames roared behind me and screams made me realise that Ferics flames had hit the soldiers. I got up as soon as the flames were gone and studied my new opponents. I sighed.           '' More soldiers..'' i said and gave another loud sigh. The one's standing closest to me started to yell curses at me but i just shock my head. And readied myself. I already knew that this was a hopeless battle. There were to many of them. But they were just soldiers, they couldnt defend themselfs against magical attacks. My only real problem now was an angry Feric coming out from the dungeon entrance behind me. He stopped some meters behind me and threw another fireball after me, i dodged it easily and looked at him annoyed. I had to defeat him to get out of here. 

I eyed him carefully and readied myself. But i didnt even get the chance to attack. 

The soldiers were on me before i could even react. Swords came from every corner, i wasnt able to react quickly enough. I screamed as a sword hit me in the ribs. I felt the powers inside of me rumble. I was losing control. I had to focus. But i couldnt. The pain was to great. A wave of power escaped me and the soldiers around me was pushed several meters away. 

Wait... i can use this! i thought through the pain and smiled weakly. Feric looked at me with surprise written all over his face. He didnt expect that! I smiled again and felt the power crackle in my fingertips. A new power. A new hope. 

I was so close! 

So close to freedom. 

Or so i thought. 

---------------------------

Sorry for leaving it at a cliffhanger but im kind of in a hurry cx AGAIN :P Sorry..