Truth or Dare

"We're here!" I heard Erza yell.

I looked up to a beautiful mansion similar to mine.

I turned my speakers off and placed it inside my bag. Then a hand appeard taking it away.

I looked at Natsu winking, I giggled as he showed off his strength.

"Keep that to youself honey, I'm not impressed." I joked patting his shoulder.

"Lucy, you're so mean." He whined.

He then crawled to Erza's house with a black aura surrounding him.

I love him, not because of his attractive looks but for who he is. I'm not some crazy fan girl.

I grinned and followed him inside.
--
"Alright ladies! Arrange you stuff and let's play some games!" Erza said

"Hai!" We all said in unison.

We did what she asked and we all sat in a circle.

"Juvia wants to play Truth or Dare!" Juvia states.

"Alright then." Erza giggled placing a bottle in the middle of our circle.

She spins tha bottle and the top of the bottle landed on Gajeel's side.

"Truth" He said nervously

"Is it true that you've been reading books in the library just to check on Levy?" Juvia smirked

Levy was reading a book beside him. She didn't really notice the question.

"Y-yes, it's true" Gajeel sighed

I saw Levy blush crimson.
She was listening. I smirked

Next was Gray.

"Dare" He said

"Juvia dares you to date Juvia for a year." She said pointing at him. She looked so determined.

"What kind of dare is that?!? I won't do that, I like someone else!" Gray protested

"Then date her for six months. It's not that bad." I replied

Gray looked shocked at my rebuttal. He crossed his arms and nodded.

Juvia threw herself at him putting him in a bone crushing hug. Gray was trying to push her away but it wouldn't work.

The bottle stopped at my direction. I felt sweat running down my face.

"D-d-d-a--"I stuttered

"Lushhii~" Natsu hummed. He had an evil glint in his eyes.

"Truth!" I said. Natsu looked disappointed.

"Who was your first kiss?" Levy asked as she puts down her book.

"Sting." I hesitated, then Natsu glared.

"WHAT? Y-you mean I wasn't your--ugh" Natsu groaned in disappointment

"The kiss was accidental." I giggled.

"Hmph" Was all he said. So I sat beside him and nuzzled at him like a cat. A few seconds later he blushed.

"HA! Wow that was easy!" I laughed pointing at him.

"Oi! Lushiii!! Stop teasing! You're easy too ya know!" He said pouting, he crossed his arms.