Sharp Pain

Natsu's POV

After a long drive, I decided to take a nap. I entered my room, something caught my attention.

I then remembered that I placed Lucy's painting right across my room, so that it would be the first thing I see.

An image flashed in my mind, it was me driving, I was crying. I was on my way to the airport.

A sharp pain ran through my head. I fell to my knees, I couldn't bare the pain that just shot through my head.

I screamed in pain seeing all my forgotten memories. I didn't have the strength to stand up again. I fell on the floor shaking in pain and I blacked out.
--
"Natsu-nee?" Wendy said as I cleared my vision.

"Mom has called the doctor to come over. Are you feeling better?" She said sweetly.

"Yeah, thanks Wendy." I said as I pat her head.

"Natsu, the doctor's on his way. Do you feel any pain?" My mother said, closing the door behind her.

"Just a little. That doesn't matter, Mom I remember." I breathed happily.

"You do?!" She cheered.

"I remember everything." I smiled.

"Let's call Big sister!!" Wendy jumped in excitement.

"No, I'll tell her tomorrow. I don't want her seeing me like this. After all she told me not to avoid drinking my painkillers." I chuckled.

The doctor had checked me and told me that everything is fine and that I'd go to the hospital to have an x-ray next week.

My mother told me to rest easy.

I can't wait to tell her.
---
The next morning I drove to Erza's bakeshop.

"Erza! A small strawberry cake please." I smiled.

"Sure! Sit down for a while." She smiled.

I sat down and saw a familiar shadow. He was sitting by the window waiting for his order.

Why is he here? I thought he hated me.

I wanted to talk to him, so I stood up. Someone had called him.

"Natsu, here you go!" Erza smiled as I payed the bill.

When I looked back to where he was, but he's gone. I felt his silhouette leave the place.

I'm following him. I need to talk to him, I need to tell him what really happened.

I followed his red and black sports car.

He had parked infront of the Heartfilia Corp.

What is he doing here?

I walked in and he was gone. So I decided to go to Lucy's office instead.

I pushed he door open and surprised her, but what I saw was more surprising.

"Lu--" I froze as I saw him kissing my woman.

He turned to face me, I saw his onyx eyes glare at me.

"Natsu." He said coldly

"Zeref." I gasped.

"What the hell is going on here?" I said angrily.