Framed

We're at our senior year now, the school year was ending. We're three months away from graduation. Three months away from telling Natsu about our business.

Erza has graduated along with Jellal and Loke but I still see them. Loke visits me at home more than often. He doesn't listen to Natsu's warnings.

Gray and Juvia started dating for real, so did Gajeel and Levy.

I closed my locker holding heavy books.
Someone slapped the books away from my hands.

"Hey bitch! You're hard headed aren't you?! I told you to stay away from him. Do you want to take another beating sugar?" Lisanna scolded

Kagura, Bickslow, and Minerva were behind her.

This has going on for a while now. Since she found out that me and Natsu were dating.

I didn't tell him about it. I was afraid their friendship would break. I pitied Lisanna.

I didn't reply, I lowered my head remembering the last beating I had got from them.

There were still bruises left from it. Almost everywhere on my body. I hide them from by Natsu wearing sweaters and stockings.

Lisanna punched my stomach. I whimpered in pain.

"Hey! Leave her alone or I'll tell Natsu how much of a bitch you are!" Levy shouted.

"Tch. Like he'll believe you. Come on guys, you're lucky today Lucy." She spat.

Levy and Juvia ran to me helping me up.

"Lucy, are you sure you don't want to tell Natsu about this?" She asked

"No." I weeped

"At least stand up for yourself. Please!" Levy pleaded

"Alright." I replied as she brought me to the nurse's office.
--
Levy's POV

"What am I going to do with Lucy?" I asked

"Ahem, what are WE going to do with Lucy." Juvia said emphasizing the word 'we'

"She doesn't want to tell Natsu." I said tracing the edge of the nurse's table.

"We can't tell the other guys either. They'll tell Natsu for sure." Juvia whined.

"Hey guys look, I promise I'll fight back okay? So don't worry." Lucy towards us rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah." Me and Juvia said in unison. I was a weak reply. More like a someone-just-died-"yeah".

"Lets go!" She giggled

HOW CAN YOU GIGGLE AFTER THAT?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS A REALLY BAD SITUATION YOU'RE IN?! LISANNA WON'T STOP IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS NOW!

My mind yelled. I was too pissed off, I didn't want her to get hurt. That's why I always stood by her.

The next day...

I saw Lisanna walking towards Lucy.

That's it. I'm telling Natsu.

I ran to our classroom and saw Natsu sitting on his chair.

"Natsu! It's Lucy. Lisanna. Lockers. 1st floor. Bullying. 3 years." I panted.