The 2nd and 3rd day

Lucy's POV

I carefully removed Natsu's arm from my waist as I crawled out of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom doing the daily girl stuff and change into fresh clothes.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Natsu was still snoring his butt off, I giggled at his cuteness.

I layed beside him with my stomach against the  sheets and I played with his cherry blossoms hair.

He then rested his arm on my back and smiled. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Good morning pinky." I giggled.

"I could get used to this." He breathed.

Silence came between us as we stared at each other.

"Where's my good morning kiss hon?" He smirked.

"You won't get one sweety." I giggled.

"Then I'll steal one." He smirked as he quickly moved his face to mine.

He didn't kiss me, he had stopped when our noses touched.

"Do you want me to continue?" He whispered.

I blushed hard but yes, I did want him to kiss me.

I tilted my head and kissed him myself. We both pulled away smiling.

"I love you Luce." He whispered

"I love you too." I whispered back. He pushed loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled at him

"Come downstairs as soon as you finish taking a shower." I smiled.

I quickly got off the bed and went downstairs leaving him behind.

I decided to cook breakfast for him like I used to. I took four eggs and some vegetables, then I took four strips of bacon and two sausages.

I had cracked the eggs, chopped the veggies and made an omelette. I placed the bacon in a pan along with the sausages.

Moments later I felt him put his arms around me.

"Mm. Breakfast." He hummed as he digged his face to my neck.

"I seriously could get use to this. This is heaven." He chuckled on my neck.

"Natsu! That tickles." I laughed.

He then planted small kisses on my neck as I was flipping the strips of bacon.

"Natsu, could you prepare two plates please?" I smiled.

He took two plates and placed it near the stove and started cleaning at the mess I've made.

I placed the food on the two plates equally and place tbem on the breakfast bar.

Natsu sat beside me as we ate together.

After, he placed the plates onto the dishwasher and called a maid to finish up.
---

"Luce? There's a party at the beach you wanna go?" He invited me.