Secrets

I can't let people see me drinking my medications, I can't let them find out. Sting doesn't even know about this. Where am I supposed to hide?

Flashback

"Miss, you forgot to drink your medication last night. Please drink them when you finish eating lunch. This is crucial for your health." Virgo said.

I turn around to see her, she handed a plastic Pill Organizers Box. I nodded, not showing any expression.

End of Flashback

I sat on my seat and stared out the window. I've always loved to stare out the window to see the aligned cherry blossom trees. Watching pink flowers fall, made me feel relaxed. I then twitched feeling a presence beside me, I wasn't alone anymore.

Suddenly my neck felt heavy, I turned to see Gray, hanging his arm over my shoulders and neck.

"Gray." I breath in shock.

"Hey Lucy, you okay?" He asked

"I'm fine, just a bit tired." I replied. This must be the effect of not drinking my meds. My body feels heavy.

"Why don't you take a nap for a while. I'll wake you up when the teacher comes." He said. Before I could reply, he took my hand.

"What happened to this?" He was worried

I saw a bruise on my wrist. I don't remember getting this. I was never hurt, I didn't feel pain. It wasn't there yasterday.

My bruise looked big. Then I recalled that I hit my arm on the coffee table when I tripped this morning, it didn't hurt at all. My symptoms I guess:
Tiredness.

Bruising.

Night sweating.

And that's just three of the many symptoms. I should drink my meds as soon as possible.

"Well, I tripped and hit my arm on my coffee table." I replied

"Hmm. You should be careful. Come on, I'll take you to the clinic." He held my hand and guided me to the clinic.

The nurse let me sit on a couch in front of her desk, the place was big and quiet. She told me to hold the ice packet on the bruise. Gray took the ice packet and placed it on my bruise.

"You should rest. I'll hold on to this until you wake up." He advised

I shook my head "No, it's alright" I insisted.

"Lucy, don't be too hard on yourself" He said. He looked at me with a serious face.

Well my bruise did look really bad, It was almost the size of a dollar bill.

He lightly pushed my head onto his lap. He smiled at me and my face heated up.

Oh no! I'm blushing. Stoooop Lucy! Stop! I thought to myself.

It was quiet and I slowly close my eyes.

Gray's POV

She looks like an angel. She slept soundly, her hair wasn't messy at all, she didn't really move, her mouth was slightly open, I can hear her breath. Unexplainable beauty.

I checked my watch, it was 7:26 we still had more than hour till 8:55 I don't mind staring at her like this.

I wonder why she came to school early.
I just came here early so I could sleep. Well this is better than sleeping.