Christmas with you

Lucy's POV

It's been two months since Natsu's asked me to be his girlfriend.

Sting has been warming up to me and we started to talk like we used to. He started dating Yukino a month ago and he's very happy.

Gray and Juvia are dating as promised. I think Gray is starting to like Juvia and he stopped flirting with me after he found out that me and Natsu were dating.

I get little smiles and hugs from Loke everytime we see each other, but it pisses Natsu off.

"Miss Lucy, Natsu is here." I ran downstairs kissed my parents goodbye and went in Natsu's car.

Natsu picks me up and takes me home after class ever since we've dated. He promised my parents to always keep me safe.

I pecked on his cheek as a good morning.

"Good morning to you too princess. You know what day it is?" He smirked

"Happy 2nd month pinky." I giggled

"Happy 2nd month." He gave me a warm smile and gently pushes my head towards him kissing my forehead.
--
"Lucy! What are you planning for Christmas?" Levy ran to me with Gajeel following her.

"Uhm I- uhm." I didn't know what to say.

"The Heartfilia's are going to spend their Christmas with the Dragneel's." Natsu cut in. Putting his arm around my neck.

I gave him a questioning look.

"I already asked you parents, I forgot to tell you." He chuckled, and scratched the back of his head

"Oh." I blushed.

1 week later...

"Miss Lucy! Natsu's here!" Aquarius said

"Coming!" I yelled.
--
"Mother, Father. I'll go Christmas shopping with Natsu. I'll see you two later at his place." I informed and kissed their cheeks.

"Alright, you two have fun." Father smiled.

"Honey! Could you buy a cake? We'll give it to the Dragneel family." Mom yelled

"Sure mom!" I ran to Natsu standing outside the gate, he was beside his car.

I ran to him hugging him as he lifted me from the ground.

"Merry Christmas babe." He chuckled

"Merry Chistmas love." I giggled.

He smashed his lips on mine. It was a quick kiss.

Natsu's POV

I held Lucy's hand, entering the mall.

We ran around like children, playing games while we were shopping.

"Uhm Natsu?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I looked at her beautiful flushed face.

"Can I leave you for a while? I was going to buy a gift for you." She asked.

"Oh sure. I'll buy yours." I smiled and she waved a temporary goodbye.

"Yosh! I'll buy her the best gift ever."

I walked into a jewelry store, I saw a beautiful diamond ring.

"Good noon sir, what'll you have?" The sales lady asked.

"I'd like a necklace, a locket necklace." I replied.

"Over here sir." She showed me different looking lockets.