Moving in

Zeref's POV

"Babe! It's fine, just stay there." I said as I carried a box.

"But I want to help you." She whined.

"You can help later. Leave the big boy stuff to me." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes but she couldn't help but smile. She was adorable, I leaned down to her and kissed her forehead.

She turned red and I burst out laughing.

"Wow, you're easy." I laughed

"You're not getting away with this." She smirked.

I looked  at her in confusion

A few hours later.

Lucy took out an empty canvas placed it on a wooden stand near the window. She tied her hair and wore a white apron.

She looked out the window. Her eyes sparkled against the light, her long blond hair in a pony tail waving as the air passed through the window, and her cute cheeks heated up.

"Watcha painting?" I said as I put my arms around her waist.

"Your eyes." She smiled.

"Eh? Why?" I chuckled.

"Did you know that when your eyes hit the light, it reveals beautiful red rings? Your eyes are fascinating, I just love staring at them." She smiled in amazement.

My heart melted. How does she even do this? She's the only one who could see right through me. Me eyes widened and face started to heat up.

"I told you, you weren't going to get away with it." She giggled.

"I love you Lucy." I kissed her gently.

She dropped her pencil and clung her hands on my neck gently sliding them to my hair.

She pulled back and smiled. My face was still heating up, I wanted more so I kissed her again.

I pulled back seeing her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too." She whispered.

She pushed me backwards as she laughed. She grabbed a chair and placed it next to her canvas.

"Sit" She ordered as she pointed at the chair.

I did what she told me to do. She started painting on the canvas. I stared at her for the longest time adoring her facial features.

I was used to seeing this. She has always used me as a model to draw on her sketchbook.

I found it amazing, her tiny hands could make such art. She herself is a peice of art, it's just hard to explain every detail.

Moments later her stomach growled. I laughed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asks

"To the kitchen. You haven't eaten your lunch, I know and you can't lie to me." I chuckled and left her.

Natsu's POV