Bullied

*2 days later*

Jacob POV

But then...My mom called me,(you maybe thought something big was gonna happen but nothing happened 😂😂😏) she said there was something in the mail for me. I open it up And see a note from Kylie.

Stay away from that bitch! Or else, she will get bullied from your enemy, but if you don't agree with that...you dont want to even KNOW what will happen to YOU and your precious slut.

~Kilye (your girlfriend).

After i read that, i didn't know what to do! Alot of thoughts were going through my head,

If I broke up with her, she would do more bad stuff to Stacy!
What should I do?!

My mom called me and said it was time to eat dinner.

but i didn't really feel like eating so i told my mom that i was not hungry. So next i text Andrew and Arthur sending them a picture of the note, and saying that I'm worried and don't know what to do.

Arthur😂😝✌: Don't worry, I'll protect her.

Me:But i want to protect her myself! Well, I think you and Andrew can take care about that?

Arthur😂😝✌:Yeah no problem💓Btw break up with Kylie, she doesn't deserve you she is using you, Stacy will deserve you, oh and btw is Stacy still at the hospital?

Me: idk, but hold on a sec, someone is at the door.

Arthur: 😂😝✌K, I'll wait.

_______________________________________________________________________

I get out of my bed and go down stairs to see who it is, and it was...

A/n : guys, I know this is short but, It will get more interesting in the next update, btw guys go follow my friend Estella! Estella_Sartorius she is amazing! ♥