You lied

Stacy POV

I see.....Jacob "Um...hey Stacy, didn't you take a break from boys?" Jacob says, he's eyes we're getting watery "Yeah b-" He cuts me off by bursting out crying "I'm sorry Stacy, but I have to go" he says wiping he's tears away and running out my room "No j-" I look at Andrew, he was confused, I pull him closer and make out with him. I love Andrew, I don't care about Jacob anymore 'I wish I can hurt him like how he hurt me'  I think to myself.

It was getting late so Andrew left, I go see Jacob "Hey Jac-" he pushed me on the wall and started kissing me, I push him "I can't Jacob, I'm with Andrew and your with Lucia, I Don't wanna cheat on Andrew." I say "Relax, I Brook up with her, and Andrew will never know that I'm kissing you right know." He says, he wasted no time and he kissed me, I kiss back, I mean I know I'm cheating on Andrew but like come on, he's not here. We were making out for like 30 minutes, until I stop him "That's enough Jacob, I'm gonna go back, bye!" I say, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, he made out with me, I push him "Enough Jacob!" I yell "Okay sorry, damn." He sort of yells, I get out his room and go back to mine, I slept.

*The next day*

I wake up, put my clothes on (pic above). My parents come to pick me up, I go back home and see Andrew "Hey Andrew!" I say hugging him, he pushes me, he takes his phone out and shows me the footage of me making out with Jacob "Where did you get this?" I say to him "Lucia gave me the footage, proud of it? I can't believe you lied  to me Stacy!" He yells and pushes me on the floor and starts beating me, he runs away,2 girls came running up to me "oh my gosh are you okay!?" One of them says "I'm fine thanks" I say "Your covered in blood how can you be okay!?" One of them says.

They take me to there house, which is kinda creepy but they cleaned me up and introduce there self's "I'm Katie and I'm 14 years old, nice to meet you." Katie said  "I'm Katrina and I'm 13 years old, nice to meet you." Katrina said, it was funny because there names match together, I introduced myself too and I noticed that they live in the same neighbourhood as mine, and they just moved here and they are going to the same school as mine which is amazing! And i still couldn't believe that Andrew beat me up, I also don't know where Lucia got that footage, but whatever. I need a break from boys anyway.