Gone

Jacob POV

I get out the car and walk to the front door, I was kinda scared of what my parents we're gonna talk about, but it can't be that bad. My mom opens the door and I go running upstairs "No Jacob, we need to talk about something." my dad said "Okay fine." I say going downstairs, i go sit in front of my parents "So Mrs.Mesa talked to me about something, and it was about Stacy, how she is cutting herself, for you Jacob. So her parents decided to move to North Carolina." My mom said, tears were forming in my eyes "She is what?" I ask "Cutting herself." My mom said, she gets up and hugs me "You have this whole week to spend with her, don't worry." My mom said tapping my shoulder. I was really really sad, I only had a week left with Stacy. This can not end, it could never.

Stacy POV

I walk inside the front door "Hun,we need to talk to you." My mom says from the living room, I take off my shoes and go to the living room and I sit on the couch "Me and Mrs.Sartorius discussed this, you and Jacob need to break up. Jacob is self harming his self over you, same with you. We tried to do anything to keep you away from him but we couldn't. So we are moving to North Carolina." My mom said, tears were dropping from my eyes "B-but i-i d-dont w-want t-to l-leave h-him." I stutter "I know sweetheart, I understand you but you guys took it too far. But you have a week with him. So don't worry okay?" My mom said, I nod and go to my room and fall on top of my bed. I just stay there. I wanted to talk to Jacob so I texted him

I get ready and wait for him,5 mins later I hear a knock on the door

I get ready and wait for him,5 mins later I hear a knock on the door. I run downstairs and open the door, I see Jacob standing with a flower in his hand. He hugged me and he gave me the flower "I Love you, Stacy." He said and hugged me "I love you too. But I'm moving to North Carolina. So that means I will maybe never see you again." I say and a tear roles down my face, Jacob wipes my tears away with his thumb "We will meet one day, and I believe we will again." He said "Don't worry, we have one week together." He said, we say bye and he leaves.

I text the whole squad to meet me at the park, they agreed with me. I get my lazy ass up and put some makeup on. I already had some clothes on so I was ready to go .

I walk to the park and everyone was there "Hey Stacy!" They screamed "Hey guys." I say sadly "What's wrong? Did Jacob do something to you?" Britney asked "No, it's that...." I just start crying "it's okay Stacy, just say it, we're not gonna get mad at you." Andrew said "I-im m-moving." I stutter, they all come and hug me "But when?" Sophia asked "Next Sunday." I say, we talk about how we are gonna miss each other. It was getting late so I just went home. They are gone. My best friends and Jacob.