Friends Again?

Stacy POV

I look at my phone, and someone sent me a message. I read it.

Unknown: Hey little lonely slut!

____________________________________________________________________________________

When I finish reading that Jacob took my phone away.

"Who is texting my beautiful girl?!"He laugh and i did too.

but i was scared at the same time.

He reads it and he's eyes go wide open.

"Who is this! Is it my gi-WAIT! IS THIS THE PHONE NUMBER OF MARK?!! WHY DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER AND WHY IS HE SAYING THAT TO YOU?!" He yells at me.

I was about to cry. I just notice that mark said that to me when i did nothing.

"Look, im sorry for yelling at you, i was just asking because if you talk to him, he'll hurt you, im sorry Stacy." He said rubbing my cheek.

I looked at him and we were about to kiss but my phone rings.

It was a call from Mark, Jacob took my phone and he answers it.

Jacob: Hello?

Mark: Is this Stacy?

Jacob: No mark, this is Jacob, what do you want from her!!?

Mark: Jacob? It's been ages since we talked bro,so how are you ?

Jacob : WTF BRO!!? Look there is no time for how are you or some stuff like that, answer my freaking damm question!!!

Mark: Okay bro chill, So Kylie came running to my house and said that your cheating on her,and she explains everything that happend with you and her ,And next she gave me Stacy's phone number!and told me to say mean stuff to her! And told me to bully her at school but next apologise to her and next date Stacy so you'll be jealous! But I didn't even want to bully Stacy or date her or something like that, Kylie told me too. Sorry bro.

Jacob: But i didn't cheat on her! Ugh...Okay mark, you maybe want to work some things out? So we can be friends again?

Mark: I mean it's up to you bro. And I'm so sorry for saying that to stacy

Jacob: So can you come to Stacy's house? Her address is ...................

Mark: Okay, don't worry I'm coming.

Jacob: Okay bye.

Jacob POV

I hang up and give Back Stacy phone.

"Im sorry jacob." Stacy says and hugs me.

We were hugging for 10 minutes and i look at her And i was about to kiss her but the door knocked.

Damn it Mark! Anyways, Stacy go's up to open the door, She welcomed mark to her house.

Mark came running to me and hugs me.

"Your my brother. And since you left me, I was thinking about you everday. I wanted to apologise to you but I thought it was too late. Sorry." He says crying. 

And I see Stacy getting emotional.

"I've been thinking about you everday." I say crying.

We stop hugging and wiped are tears.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Stacy asks

"YES!!" Me and Mark scream.

"Should we watch 'unfriended?" Stacy asks.

"Omg yass that movie is amazing!" Mark screams.

Me and Stacy laugh and we start watching the movie.

We we're half way into movie until Stacy head touches my chest.  "Let's go to my room." She whispers.

Since Mark was sleeping we stop the movie. And cover mark with a blanket and let him sleep on the couch.

We go upstairs and we sit on Stacy's bed.

She looks at me. And she started to lean until are lips touched. i felt sparks! I did not even feel one single thing when I kiss Kylie.

She breaks the kiss.

"Its 10 pm Jacob...text your parents if you can stay here." Stacy suggested. I text my parents and they said yes.

I stay at her house. And i tell her that we had fun watching that movie, and next we go to bed.