Are you serious?!

Stacy POV

*1 day later*

Skip my morning routine and now I'm walking to school. It's sad because I'm gonna miss my really sweet teachers, but whatever.

I walk in and everyone comes up to me "Omg are you moving?" A blonde haired girl said, how does she know? "How do you know?" I ask her "Jacob said it on twitter." She said "Oh." I say, people were asking me millions of questions. I didn't answer them and start walking to my locker.

"Stacy!" I hear someone yell, I turn around and I bump into mark "Hey Mark, and sorry about that." I say "It's okay. So I heard your moving to North Carolina, right?" He asked.

"Duh, didn't you hear all this students talking to me and asking me questions that they are not supposed to know about, but for real tho. I'm gonna miss you." I say and hug him.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Are you gonna visit here 1 day? Because I need to see you in my life. And I don't want this to be a-" the bell rings and we go to class.

*Skip all periods till lunch*

I get out of class and walk to the lunch room. I open the doors and everyone was whispering stuff to there friends. I ignore it and and look for Jacob.

"Oh hun, are you looking for Jacob? Well he saw that you we're cheating on him with mark, so he went home crying. Happy?" I hear a voice say, I turned around and Lucia was just in front of me.

"What?! I never cheated on him, Mark and I are friends, nothing more." I say "I'm sorry but you need to ketch up on the Internet. Jacob tweeted something out that is for you." She said with a devil look.

She leaves and I take my phone out, I go on twitter

I can't believe him. I never cheated on him, he cheated on me like 6 times and I cheated on him 2 times or something. And he thinks that hugging a boy means I'm dating him? Well then he's stupid.

I turn off my phone and go eat lunch, I was so fucking mad at Jacob. I didn't even wanted to see he's face anymore. With he's 'Glad she is moving' tweet.

"Stacy! I need to talk to you!" I hear a mad voice say, I turn around and Jacob was in my face "Well, did you read the tweet?" He said.

"Yes I did bitch. And Like are you serious?! It doesn't mean I hug a boy that I'm dating him, your stupid for even thinking that. Mark is only my friend and it will stay like that. I'm finally gonna move and never see you again."

I say, he was mad af at this point. So he just walked away, this week is gonna be great, I can already tell (note the sarcasm).