Class & After Class

Stacy POV

After i met Jacobs friends the bell rings. So my class was the same as Jacob, i sit and out of nowhere a brunette girl (pic above) comes and sits next to me.

Jacob was staring at me the whole time and winking at me,I started to blush. 1.pd was over and i was so proud because I hate math. Anyways,i look at my phone and I see Jacob sent me a message.

Jacob♥:Hey baby girl, I was gonna ask you in person but I was too Nervous but, Will you walk home with me? Since we are neighbours.

Me:Of course Jacob! You could of told me in person, Don't be shy!

Jacob♥:REALLY! Awww Love you Stacy! ♥♥

__________________________________________________________

After that Jacob runs to me and stands there for 3 seconds smilling and next hugs me.

"Wow, I did not think that your gonna be this happy" I say. He laughs and i did too. After we stopped laughing.

"There is a guy called Mark here, Whatever you do, don't talk to him." Jacob said.

"Why? Do you hate him?" I ask

"Yes, he's my enemy. So i would appreciate if you don't talk to him." He says.

I can see in his beautiful hazel eyes that he's about to cry,i give him a big hug.

And he stops hugging me and runs to the boys bathroom with no words.

Of course, I could not go into the boys bathroom. So i go up To Arthur and Andrew and tell them what's going on.

And they quickly run to the boys bathroom and see what's wrong with Jacob.

Jacob POV

I go running to the boys bathroom, and i continue crying, i say to myself "Why did he do this to me!? He gave me no reason. ".

And later Andrew and Arthur Come and say "Hey Jacob, Stacy told us what happened, so can we come in? Because we need to talk you bro."And I said "Y-yes" So they come in and looked at me, Annoyingly.

"What?! Why are you staring at me like that?" I said with a little bit of anger.

"Its because we thought you are someone that's strong , who is a man, BUT, no man cries. So stand up and stop crying and go talk to Stacy." Andrew says.

So i stand up and i go apologise to Stacy...