My saver

(Warning: Sad and suicidal)

Jacob POV

Why did I say that to Stacy? I'am a bad person? What should I do?!

Why is live so hard for me "I need to go, bye Jacob" Lucia says leaving, I decided to go see Stacy. I go to the room 152, she was crying "W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here" she say with a scared look on her face, wiping her tears away "Why are you crying?" I say to her, when I see Stacy is sad, I become sad too "I..I..don't want to explain" she says, her eyes were watery and they were really red, it seemed like she's been crying for hours "You have to, there something behind this, I don't ever see you like this. I want to see a nice happy Stacy" I say to her as a tear roles down my cheeck "I Think I'm afraid to be happy,Because whenever I get too happy, Something bad always happens." She says, she starts to cry again. What she said brooke me apart, I give her a hug, she pushes me away from her "Can you leave so I can die? Because I don't belong in this world, I belong in heaven" she says, what is she talking about?! She wants to die?! "You can't leave me Stacy! If you leave, nothing will get better, please listen to me Stacy" I say to her crying "I'm sorry Jacob, but I have too." She says, she gets up opens the window "No! Stacy!" I scream, she was about to jump until I grab her waist and put her on the bed "What are you thinking Stacy!?!" I say yelling to her "I'm sorry, I wanted to kill myself! Your right Jacob, nothing will get better, thank you for saving me, I love you. " she says crying and she hugs me, so let me get this straight, she loves me! I look at her confused "Oh and I love you as a friend, of course" she says calming her self down. I look into her brown hazel eyes, i was leaning in, until Stacy puts her finger on my mouth "You have a girlfriend, don't forget that." She says looking down taking her finger down from my mouth "I'm sorry but you have to leave, I need some time alone" she says looking at the table right next to the door, I look at it and there was a knife on it "No Stacy, I know what your thinking on doing, and I don't wants you too do it. Don't be afraid to be happy, there is nothing to be scared about when you have me" I say looking at her beautiful eyes "I need to take a break from boys, I just need too, I'll just stay single and be proud of it, so you don't need to break up with Lucia, you guys look cute together, so why not you and her just stay together?" She says smiling "I understand you. I'm gonna go, see you later, bye!" I say getting out the room.

Stacy POV

What was I thinking on doing, killing myself, Jacob was right, and what would Jacob do when I leave? if you die, I'll die with you.

I remember that, he will die just to be with me. And I don't wanna date him, I need a break, and I know your like omg it's Jacob sartorius! How could you not date him! I would like to date him but I need A BREAK.

I take a nap, I needed one after how much I cried, before I close my eyes, I get a notification at someone that drew me

You got a new instagram notification

It was a really good drawing, I double tap it, I take my nap, I was still thinking on How Jacob was My saver