i can't believe Him

Stacy POV

"Jacob, we need to break up. I'm sorry but we have too." I say sadly, Jacob was sad "Why would you wanna break up? It's been 3 days that we are dating and you already wanna break up? And why do you HAVE to break up with me?" He asks me ; I stay there looking in his eyes "Answer me, NOW." He sort of yells, I look down and he slapped me "I told you to answer me." He says "I..I..j-just..c-cant." I stutter "Fine, tomorrow your going to get your own hotel room, because I don't want to see you anymore, I'm done Stacy." He said, I turn around so I don't face him ; I look at he corner of my eyes and he was still starring at me, I ignored it and close my eyes shut.

I couldn't, I couldn't sleep, Lucia ruined my life, I get out of bed but Jacob hold my wrist really tight "Where are you going?" He said "To..The bathroom." I say "Fine, but don't do anything stupid." He said, I say okay and go to the bathroom. I did something stupid, but worth it, cutting myself.

After about 10 cuts I clean everything up, I go back to bed. I still couldn't sleep, I watch some netflix and fall asleep.

Jacob POV

*Next day*

Today me and Stacy are going on tour, I wake Stacy up, even though she was sleeping like a angel "Wake up, this is my bed and your going to get a new one." I say shaking her wrist "Oww!" She screams "Fine I'll go but just at least wait for me to get dressed." She continues "No, go to your own hotel room" I say back, tears were forming in her eyes, I feel so bad.

She gets up, wipes her tears away and packs her stuff and leaves without saying a word, whatever. I go get dressed and do my hair, I go eat cereal and I was ready to go ; I had 2 hours left so I just went on social media and did some Musicallys.

It finally was time to leave, Are uber was here, I wait for Stacy to come outside but she went back to the old Stacy, It brings back so many memories "I see you changed." It was not really a question "Look boo, put a question mark at the end of your question, if you want me to answer your somewhat question ; Thank you." She said, I role my eyes and we go in the uber, she did not even look at me or say something, but I have a surprise if she wants to play like that.

*On tour*

We were on tour having fun, Stacy and Blake were flirting with each other, but I didn't care "Lucia, come here I need to ask you a question." I said, she comes and looks at me "Lucia, will you be my girlfriend?" I say to her, she looks at me exited, every body said aww, I look back and Stacy was holding Blake's hand "Yes!" Lucia said, Stacy drops the microphone and leaves, Blake looks at me with a death glare, I don't care, I know have the perfect girl to myself.

Stacy POV

I run out the stage crying my eyes out, I go to the bathroom and lock the door ; Blake was banging on the door for me to open it, he wouldn't stop so I opened it "What's wrong Stacy?!" He said, I wait and wipe my tears away "The day I met you, Lucia wanted to talk to me, I go with her into a room and she slapped me, she said I had 24 hours to break up with Jacob , so I did, he was so mad. He made me get my own hotel room, and Lucia's plan went perfectly fine. I can't believe him ." I say, "it's gonna be okay, but now you brook up with him so... can you be my girlfriend?" He said "Yes!" I scream and hug him we go back on stage and continue doing are thing.