Made for me

Jacob POV

I was hanging out with my girl no problem, her brother was with her, he wanted to come so why not? I see Stacy seating at her table alone, I feel so bad, but why? I can't move on, this girl is stuck in my life. By the way, if you don't know the name of my girlfriend, her name is Rosina and her brother's name is Calvin, I go back to Rosina "where is Calvin?" I ask, she said she doesn't know. Where did he go then?

Calvin POV

While Jacob was ordering are food, I see a really cute girl, I go up to her, her name was Stacy which is a really cute name, we talk and all, she gave me her number and I gave her mine too, I tell her if she wants to come tomorrow to my house and she said yes. I was really proud and nervous at the same time, I never dated someone.

*next day*

This is It, Stacy is coming over, something kind of annoyed me is that Jacob was here but whatever. I hear a knock on the door YES! ! STACY IS HERE!! I go running to the door and open it to see Stacy wearing really beautiful clothes on (pic above) I look at her up and down "Hey!" She says hugging me "How are you?" I ask "It's going good thanks" she answers, I let her in, we go up to my room and just talk, she said she needs to go to the bathroom so I let her go.

Stacy POV

I wanted to go to the bathroom so I went, I open Calvin's door, and see........Jacob?! "What are you doing here?" I ask him "I'm with my girlfriend, but the real question is, what are YOU doing here?" He asks "I'm chillin with my boyfriend, oh and I moved on so no need to apologies" I say to him winking and going in the bathroom, he grabbed my wrist "I'm not gonna fucking give up, I haven't moved on, your m-" he gets cut off by his girlfriend yelling "JACOB COME BACK HERE! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GO TO THE BATHROOM?!" She yells "I need to go, bye, and also, text me later." He says, i go to the bathroom, next go back to Calvin's room, after a hour, I go back home. 'I was wrong , I can't move on, I'm stuck with this boy' I think, I was laying in bed, how can I move on? I next did the stupidest thing I can do to find out, I googled it, I know, I'm that dumb

What should I do when I can't move on from someone?

It means the person you can't move on from Is made for you, don't use someone to get your mind of that person, be with that person and never let her/him go, stay with the person you believe is made for or if you can't get your mind of her/him.

The description made me sad, so does it mean Jacob is made for me ?