Fun

Jacob POV

I was REALLY happy that Stacy is my Girlfriend, this time, i promise I will never let her go or cheat on her, but i actually haven't cheated on Stacy which is good. As i was hugging her, her friend Britney came, i stop hugging her and Britney comes and talks to her, i got bored listening to there conversation so i just look at my picture and see a pic of me and Stacy, that time she was not a badass, she is just so perfect!

*Skip all periods to School finishes*

Me and Stacy walk home together holding hands, i told her if she wants to come over and do are homework together, she said that she will tell her mom and come to my house, so i go to my house and take a quick shower, i put on some pjs on

I walk out the bathroom and i was glad I had clothes on because STACY WAS ON MY FREAKING DAMN BED!!!! She actually scared me and I screamed, she also said she was gonna stay here which I'm proud about we did are homework,we talked, kiss, tell emba...

I walk out the bathroom and i was glad I had clothes on because STACY WAS ON MY FREAKING DAMN BED!!!! She actually scared me and I screamed, she also said she was gonna stay here which I'm proud about we did are homework,we talked, kiss, tell embarrassing stories about us etc. It was 0:34 Am which I didn't know so I quickly tell Stacy to go change and sleep. While I was bringing Stacy a mattress to sleep next to me, she comes out with a sweet smile and some cute pjs on

Ugh i love Stacy so much!!! She looks at me, with a sexy look, but i dont really want to have that kind of fun if you know what I mean, but it was not what I was thinking, i thought she would kiss me but no, instead she said goodnight and she went...

Ugh i love Stacy so much!!! She looks at me, with a sexy look, but i dont really want to have that kind of fun if you know what I mean, but it was not what I was thinking, i thought she would kiss me but no, instead she said goodnight and she went to bed, Oh well, like I said I'm not someone that does that ki- i snap out because someone text me. It was Max (Sophia boyfriend) (Jacob exchange numbers with Max while Stacy and Sophia were talking)

Max 😂😃: Hey What are you doin?😁
Me: BRUH,its 1:12 am why are you awake?!😡😠😲
Max 😂😃:Okay sorry bro, see you tomorrow?😞😓 savage lol
Me:Okay see ya lmfao 😂😁😝!
Max 😂😃: Alright bye bro!!😂😄😜
Me: bye bro 😃

After i was done with that, i close my eyes and sleep.

BEEP BEEP !!!!!!!!!

Ugh again that stupid alarm clock, i wake up, go to the bathroom, and see Stacy putting her makeup "Good morning sleepy head" She says giggling like a 4 years old girl, i laugh and Take some clothes and get out the bathroom to put them on.

After we were done, we walk to school, we go in and see...