Another Chance

Jacob POV

I feel so bad about Stacy, she's right, I hurt her so many times, I find a girl that I think is perfect but she ain't. Ugh what is happening with my life! I I go take a shower and go sit on my bed watching netflix ; I was about to fall asleep but someone knocked on the front door I ignore it and try to fall asleep again "Jackie it's for you!" My mom screams, ugh what does she want. I go downstairs and see Stacy, not a badass Stacy, but a beautiful Stacy "Jacob I'm going to the store because we have nothing to eat for tonight. Anyways Stacy wants to talk to you, I'll leave you guys alone." My mom says walking out the door.

We both looked at each other, she breaks the awkward silence "Um...I need to talk to you about what happened" she says "Yea um...I don't really want to talk about, because I already know your gonna say 'Oh I-" she cuts me off "No, I'm not going to say some stuff that I normally don't say, b-" I cut her off "No your not, I tried to be n-" she cuts me off again "Can you let me talk?!" She yells, I just sit there looking in her eyes "Thank you. Now I wanted to tell you something" she says blushing, why is she blushing? "Well I know what your gonna say, and what your gonna say is 'I hate you for this and that so that's why I don't wants you to be my boyfriend'. " I say to her sort of yelling, she was about to cry, what if she wanted to apologise but I didn't let her?! I hug her as tight as I can, she starts crying on my chest for like 3 minutes, she breaks the hug and looks into my eyes and I look at hers "Jacob, all I wanted to say was... I'm giving you another chance." She said, a big smile pops up on my face "Really?!" I say yelling of happiness "Yes!" She says smiling, we hug and I look at her and kiss her. It felt amazing tbh.

Important A/n : Guys there is going to be a sequel to this! At a 50 updates there's going to be a sequel. Anyways bye!