Don't go away

Gabriella POV

I feel bad for Stacy that Jacob cheated on her, who does he think he is? Cheating on a pretty girl like this. They take Stacy and Jacob to the hospital, it was so so adorable because they were still holding hands. I have my license already, there were 7 sits in my car, Maya couldn't come sadly, she was okay with it, she said she was going to take the bus. We finally arrive to the hospital, we wait for about 30 minutes, i got a call from my mom ( g=Gabriella m=mom)

M : Hello?
G : mom?
M : where are you sweetie? I'm worried for you and your sister
G : well my friends are at the hospital, and I'm with them, I'll be back at 10
M : what happend to your friends?!
G : well...you know Stacy right?
M :right
G: She fell on the ground, and she blacked out, and Jacob her boyfriend, hold her hand and blacked out with her
M : oh my god! Do you have the numbers of there parents? If you don't, i have both of there parents numbers.
G : Okay then call them, now bye
M : bye honey

I tell Brooklyn that we should be back at 10. There parents come, there parents were panicking, they ask me a whole bunch of questions. After like 100 years (1 hour) the doctors says "We are so sorry to say this but Stacy...lost her memory" as soon as he said that, i was more sad then anything, everyone was sad, really sad. The doctor continues "And jacob is good, he was just dizzy, and he had a couple of cuts because someone punched him, i believe?" We stay quiet "You can go see them if y-" someone bumps into him, it was Mark "Sorry sir" He says "No problem kid! So what are you here for?" The doctor says helping him get up "im here to see Stacy and Jacob" He says looking at us "Well you came to the right place buddy, the room is right behind you, and you guys can see them as well". The doctor says, Mark asked if he can go first, we said okay.

Mark POV

I ran back home crying, why did I punch and slap Jacob? I don't know my life is a mess. I wipe my tears and go running to the hospital, i ask what was the number of the room of Jacob and Stacy, the lady said they were in the same room,154. I go running and i bump into someone, it was a doctor, i say sorry and go in the room to see Stacy and Jacob holding hands, i was jealous, but i thought it was really cute at the same time, i just sit there, crying on the bed, a hand was taping my back it was....Jacob?

'Jacob' i whisper, he doesn't say anything and gives me a bro hug, i wish this whole drama thing will stop. " It's okay" Jacob says, he's voice did not sound normal, it's sounds like he hasn't talked in like 50 years "im so sorry, i dont know what i did please for-" He cuts me off "i will forgive yo-Aww!" He screams "Oh my gosh are you okay!" I say to him, a nurse comes "What's wrong?" She says "My hand hurts!" i look at his hand, it was all swollen. Thank god that the nurse let me stay, she was putting something on Jacobs hand and she hurts him accidentally "AWWW!" Jacob screams "Sorry!" The nurse says, my bautiful sta- i mean Stacy woke up "Hey Stacy!" I say to her "Who are you?" She says confused, i look down 's-she l-lost h-her m-memory?' I whisper to myself sadly "she did" the nurse whispers back. I cry, the nurse leaves, everyone comes in "Who are you people?" Stacy says, Jacob gives her a hug "Jacob?" She whisper and hugs him back.

We all introduce are self's, she started to remember us, which is good. The doctor comes and checks on Stacy and Jacob "Stacy will get out in 2 days, she is ready to leave but we have to do some stuff to her, And Jacob needs to stay for a week so we can check him and get him 3-4 stitches" the doctor says, we all said okay, i go back home because it was getting late.

I was really sad, i go to sleep, i couldn't, i was thinking about Stacy. I cry and continue to cry. My mom comes in

Mom: Honey are you Okay? Why are you crying?
Mark:S-stacy l-lost h-her m-memory
Mom: oh its gonna be okay, she will r-
Mark:WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S OKAY?!
Mom: Calm down, calm down, your dad is sleeping. Now, what i want you to do,is that you stop crying, go wash your face and go to sleep.
Mark: O-Okay M-mom
Mom: Alright, Goodnight honey
Mark: G-godnight m-mom.

My mom leaves, i wipe my tears and go wash my face, I look at my self in the mirror, and think 'What boy I'am? Should I stay in this world or heaven or hell? What world should i go too? Of course, heaven.' I take a knife, i have this knife in my room to protect me, but now, it's going to hurting me, as I was about to cut myself, my mom comes in, great.

Mom:WHAT ARE YOU DOING HONEY?! PUT THAT AWAY! (she says taking the knife away from me)
Mark:Mom, i dont belong here, i belong to Heaven.
Mom:no honey you don't! If I didn't come to check on you, you dont know what will happen to you (she says while hugging me)
Mark: mom im so sorry! I don't know what i was thinking! (i hug her back while crying)
Mom: it's okay honey.

My mom washes my face up and i go to bed.

A/n: guys, tell your parents and siblings to read this and vote (if they even have wattpad, even your grandma lmfao.