End this

Jacob POV

I wake up in a hospital bed. I look around and I see Stacy crying on the bed "Stacy? What are you doing here? I thought you didn't care about me and you just moved on to Blake, it was my fault for asking you to prom. I forgot that you were dating Blake." I say and next sigh "Jacob?" She said wiping her tears "Yes? Didn't you hear me?" I say "I did. It's been a week since you haven't woke up, and you finally did. Prom Is gone, I had nobody to go with so I stayed home crying, thinking about what I did too you. We are going through a lot of hard stuff. We should maybe...end this." She said "Stacy, I'm not gonna leave you. I don't want to, I think your the one, but I think in you life, I'm not. I know I-" she cuts me off "Jacob, when you asked me to prom, did you notice you were dating Lucia?" she said "No, I totally forgot, But Stacy, if this is are last goodbye, then I want to say that, I Love You, forever." I say as a tear roles down my face "I Love you. And I don't wanna leave you. I don't care of people hurt me or even kill me. But all I wish, is that people hurt me but not you. Now that you said that, I don't wanna end this love." She said, she runs up and kisses me. We stop kissing and we look at each other "I love you" we both said at the same time.

A

: a quick update 😊you guys were really asking me to update so i finally did.