Cuts For Love

Sophia POV

When Jacob opens the door, i liked him. or loved him. i wanted him to be mine forever. Me And James go in his room.

I was really amazed! He had alot of expensive close And shoes Vans, Nike, Puma, Adidas End more.

So i had the perfect idea to get jacob to kiss me or be mine. I go up to him And tell him where is the bathroom.

But really I didn't really want to go to the bathroom. it was a part of the plan.

He tells me where to go, i say to him to come, I told him if he had a girlfriend but he said No, So it was perfect, I kiss him, i thought I was gonna feel sparks, but i kind of did, but not that much.

I break the kiss, because he got a phone call from someone, it was...

James POV

I was playing Call of duty on Jacobs Xbox, i was so proud! I didn't own one before.

Anyways i was having fun, till my parents came and said to go get Sophia And go back home. So i turn off the Xbox And i go to the bathroom to see what's going on with Sophia and Jacob, because they took forever!

I go there and see Jacob putting on some clothes and he was crying, i was confused, But Sophia explained everything to me....i didn't know the girl Jacob was crying about but next, i find out it was...

Jacob POV

Sophia breaks the kiss, because I got a phone call, I go to my parents bedroom and see who is calling me, it was Mark  ( J=Jacob M=Mark)

J : Hello?
M : You won't believe what I saw walking in Stacy's bathroom!!
J : What?! She was cheating on me!!?
M : No bro! She has 15 cuts on her arm and it looks like she blacked out!
J : Wait, what bro? (Jacob says will crying)
M : Yes come over here! Now!
J : Okay, im coming!

< Jacob hungs up>

I go running to the bathroom and put some clothes on, i didn't care if they were dirty, James comes in.

Sophia explains what happend, I go running out of the house. My mom says where I'm going, I told her to Stacy house, she said okay (btw Stacy is neighbours with Jacob).

I open the door and run upstairs, i see the ambulance taking Stacy from the ground. i see more then 15 cuts, They put her in, i told the ambulance that i was her brother. They let me in.

I hold her hand and kissed her forehead. And i couldn't believe she...