What Happened?

Stacy POV

So after I take a sit, Britney asked me what happend and i told her that  I'll tell her what happend at lunch, and she said ok.

Class finished, so then Britney and i go to lunch, and after that something that I see...which made me shocked...

I see Jacob and his little slut making out.

But I remembered myself that I can not get him back because I said to him it's okay, as long as your happy with Her.

"Stacy!!! Wake up!!" I hear Britney yell.

And I snap out of my thought.

"Sorry for screaming at you, i was worried." She said.

"Oh it's okay, I was just...um...thinking about my crush...that's it." I replied.

"Oh you got a bæ? Haha who is your crush? And don't worry, I would not tell anyone. Oh and don't forget to tell me what happend with you and Jacob." She asked

I was about to answer but Jacob came up to me and sit next to me.

"Umm....aren't you suppost to be with Your Girlfriend?" I ask really quickly.

"Yeah but I wanted to see how your doing. "He says winking at me and he them smiles.

The slut (Jacobs girlfriend) And i can't believe she has the guts to say this "Hey baby, leave this bitch alone and come wi-WAIT JACOB, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS SLUT!!" She angrily said.

I stare at Britney and she looked hella scared.

"Umm...babe let's go, tell me what you want, I'll do anything for you." he says smiling at her and winking at the same time.

When that happend I was about to run to the bathroom and Britney hold my hand really hard. And I look i her i give her the let go face.

"Look at what im gonna do, to my sister." she whisper to me.

And next i couldn't believe the words that came out of Britney's mouth...

She roasted her own sister! I couldn't believe her! Jacob had his eyes wide open.

"Gurl tell me why you loo-" she gets cut off by Jacob.

"How can you such be a bitch to your sister? I can't believe you. You Stacy, you pretty much shut your mouth and did nothing. " He's says really angrily and by really i mean REALLY ANGRILY.

"Look Jacob, how can you ignore the fact that she called me a BITCH!??!" I said angrily as hell.

After that I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Because you are"

......

Jacob POV

After I say that, Stacy fell her shin on the table and their was blood everywhere on the table, i look at Kylie and she had a smile on her face.

but after I see her she stopped smiling and look terrified (fake) And then I ignored that and called the ambulance.
And they come and take her.

"Can I come with her?" Britney asks.

"No sorry, we only accept family members." the ambulance said.

"but im her sister." Britney replied

The ambulance let her in and they went to the hospital. After seeing that i went to the bathroom, crying, and I see Andrew and Arthur.

"Ugh...why are you crying AGAIN bro. Didn't we tell you to not to cry?" Arthur said annoyingly. 

"Yes but, im crying because I did something wrong, Stacy is at the hospital, it's something that everyone would cry about, even if he is a man" i said sadly.

A/n: Omg guys!  This was like 610 words! Oh and thanks for the support! I LYGSM!