Chapter 14

*Graduation day*

~Ciara

"Is this ok?" I asked Maria while fixing my dress.

"Are you sure?"

Yeah I'm sure, does my dress look good?"

"Twirl." She twirled and I smiled, "Gorgeous."

She smiled hard and nodded, "Thanks boo."

"No problem" I smiled.

"We-" We both heard our phones ring.

"What the hell." She said and walked over to her phone and handed me mine. "Why they both calling us at the same time?"

"One, two, three." We said and picked up the phone at the same time.

"Can we come over now?" Michael asked me.

"Why did you call us and y'all at the same place?"

"Because whoever picked up first loved us more."

I shook my head and laughed, "Well I love you, you know that."

"Yeah I know, I love you too." I smirked and I seen Maria smile in the corner of my eye and hang up her phone.

I looked over at Maria, "They want to know if they can come over now." I held the phone away from my ear.

"I already told Martin yeah, so yeah." She laughed and zipped up her gown. I placed the hat on her head and straightened it out.

"She said yeah bae." I said.

"Alright, we will be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay." I said hanging up the phone.

Turning my attention to Maria I see her putting her heels. I gasped, "You got new heels and didn't tell me? I'm appalled."

"Nah these are so old." She said laughing.

"Well they cute as hell." I said, "Now walk that stage girl.

She strutted back and forth in her living room and did a pose every once in a while.

"Yasss." I clapped as she kept walking back and forth. She jumped so hard when the doorbell rang.

She swung the door open, "Hey big head." She said mushing Michael's head.

"I'm not ugly, I'm sexy." He said smirking.

"Ew, no but I know who is sexy." She said pulling Martin in for a hug.

"Aw, thanks Ma." He said kissing her.

"Y'all just gone do that shit while I'm standing here, trifling asses." He said starting to walk over to me.

"Damn." I mumbled, looking him up and down. I Watched him fix his suit and I almost cried. He looked so damn good. I shook my head, "Lawd."

"What?" He asked me. I mentally slapped myself because I didn't know he was standing in front of me yet. I still was standing there silent, not saying a word.