Chapter 31

~Ciara

I woke up and slowly got out the bed. I started to stretch and head toward the bathroom. "Morning." Michael said from the bathroom sink.

"Morning love." I said sleepily.

"What you doing today?"

"Well, today is Saturday so I'm going to be at the studio." I looked up in the mirror at myself. "I have interviews today."

"So you thought about what I said?" I nodded once I knew He was referring to me getting people to work for me and I don't have to keep going in every weekend. I had to admit, it was a great idea.

"Yeah, I am doing that." I picked up my toothbrush. "Girls have been applying left and right and I decided to do all the interviews in one day."

"You going to be hella tired when you get home babe."

"Yeah, I know." I sighed and slipped past him, and toward the shower. "Get out."

"Damn for real?"

"Yes, I love you though."

"Love you too." He said and left out the bathroom. After I finished my shower I slipped on a matching bra and panty set. I reached for my pencil skirt, instead I was fully awakened by a hard slap.

"Michael what the fuck."

"I had to." He held his hands up.

"Yeah right." I slipped my skirt on and paired it with a dressy crop top. I sprayed my body with perfume and put on some lipstick. I grabbed my heels and put them on, grabbing my purse and my keys, while slipping my phone in my purse. "Alright bae I'm leaving."

"Come here." He called from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a granola bar. "Oh damn." He said looking at my outfit. "You don't need to go, you need to stay with me. Do a spin for me."

I spun around and he smirked, pulling me into him. "I don't have time for your games." I pulled back and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Girl, uh un where my kiss at?"

I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a kiss. "I have to go now, for real."

He laughed, "Alright, text me on your break."

"I will." I turned around and headed toward the door, but I quickly turned around. "Isn't it Martin's birthday?"

"Yeah babe."

"Okay I'm going to text him now." I said and headed back toward the door. I felt him watching me as I left, but I didn't have time to say anything slick back.

I got in the car and headed to my salon, I didn't tell Michael that I wasn't going straight to the studio because I wanted this to be a surprise. Maria was only going to cut my hair into a bob, since I washed it a couple days ago. Once I arrived to the shop I got out the car quickly and sped walked to the front entrance.

"Hey fancy, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I sat down and she wrapped the cape around me. She started trimming, which took about 15 minutes. Then she flat ironed my hair and sleeked my edges.

"Lemme do your makeup boo."

"Alright." I said looking at my phone, seeing that I had to be at the studio in 35 minutes. "But you have to do it quick."

"I gotchu." She said. "Now close your eyes."

I did as she said and waited for her to finish.

------------