Chapter 34 (Part 2)

*The Next Morning*

~Trell

I woke up at 8:15, due to my alarm. Ashley was already awake and dressed, because she had to go to school again and do a test retake. The other reason was because she wanted to see me leave. After I got out the shower I brushed my hair and dried off. I rubbed lotion on my body and then put on my underwear. I put on my khakis and a purple dress shirt. I straightened it out and put on my tie. Then, I put on my suit jacket and placed some low ankle socks on my feet so they wouldn't be visible through my shoes. I rolled my pants up slipped my shoes on. I walked down the stairs to see that Ashley had made a big breakfast.

Once she felt my presence behind her she spun around and looked at me. She put her hand over her mouth and I got nervous because I wasn't sure if that was bad or good. "Babe you look amazing, lemme take pictures."

I chuckled and stood against the wall. I did different poses, and when she was finished I scrolled through all the pictures. My favorite one was the off guard of me. I was in the middle of both walking and talking. It was just something about that picture that I loved. "Send me this." She nodded and started typing on her phone. "Now let me eat before I run out of time babe."

"Okay we might as well eat together."

"If I spill some on my shirt, that's going to ruin my day."

She laughed, "What ever boy."

I glanced at the clock, continuing to finish eating. "Thanks for breakfast baby, It was good." I placed my arm around her and kissed her. I got a little carried away and kept kissing her. She put her hand on the side of my face and her eyes started to close. I bit her lip and pulled away. "Oh shit babe, I got carried away."

"Me too." She said looking me in my eyes. She straightened out my suit and I headed out the door.

---------

"Good Morning." I said and shook the man's hand.

"Good Morning." He said and slightly smiled. "Sorry I am not much of a morning person."

"Me either." I said, laughing a little.

"Well as you know, we spoke before, and I am afraid I haven't introduced myself." He paused to take a breath. "My name is Mark and this is my partner Phill."

I smiled at the both of them and nervously adjusted my tie.

"Lets get to business shall we?"

I nodded, "Yes."

-----

After a long hour of talking and making hard decisions, I finally settled on getting a record deal with them. I was excited nonetheless, but I was also scared. This was my dream and I was trying my absolute hardest not to fuck this up.

"Baby." I said when Ashley picked up the phone.

"Hey." She said and I could tell she was smiling. "So what happened?"

"It took me a while but I decided to go on and get the record deal with them, but I had to take a lot into consideration."

"Like what?"

"I'm going to be touring."

"Oh okay, well I figured that."

"So you aren't upset?"

"Of course not." I smiled a little. "Just don't let this fame go to your head."

"I promise I won't."

"Okay." She said.

"But guess what."

"What?" She asked, concerned.

"They said just for me choosing them, I get 50,000 before starting off."

"Serious?"

"As a heart attack babe."

"Congrats babe!" She yelled.

"Thank you." I smiled. My dream was finally coming true.

-------------

~Nisha

"Destiny." I said running my hand down my face. These past few days I been feeling so dumb. I have now been acquainted with the fact that I can't handle my liquor, and I needed some help. I been calling Felicia over and over but no answer.

"What?"

"I just don't understand."

"What?" She asked with a confused look. 

"How we fuck up this bad."

"We ain't fuck up we meant for each other." I stayed silent because I loved Felicia so much yet, I fucked up again. I was low key pissed on the inside but Destiny who I messed up with, she who I gotta stay with. "So what you say about movin' us to the next level?"

"Ion know right now Destiny."

"Huhh." She sighed over dramatically and rolled her eyes. "She out the picture, I don't understand why the fuck we can't be together now."

"Watch your tone D." 

"What ever."

"Ion know what the fuck yo' dumb ass mad for anyway." I mumbled.

"Fuck did you say?" She said getting in my face.

"I ain't in the mood; move." She stayed hovering over me in the same spot. "I said move." She backed out my way and sat on the other side of my bed while I just stared at the ceiling.

~Felicia

I wasn't mad, I was numb. Probably due to the fact that I was high and I had no feelings left. That had to be the worst feeling ever; watching someone who you damn near fell for almost instantly, kiss up on another girl. The other day I got Nisha's number blocked, purely because she was calling way too many times and she had her two chances, it was done. But the way the other girl looked at me while they were kissing, I knew if I caught her or this girl in the streets, best believe I'm going to jail for killing ha lil shawty. I snapped out of my thoughts and deciding on starting to model again so I won't constantly have my mind on anything unnecessary. I called my friend, and photographer Milan.

"Milan."

"Ah, Felicia." She spoke. "What'cha need?"

"I want to model again."

"I thought you would never call."

I smiled, "So when can I slide through?"

"How Wednesday sound?"

"Great."

"I can't wait to see you love."

"Same." I smiled again and hung up the phone. I was excited to start modeling again.

I stood up, since I was supposed to go out tonight with Maria and Ciara. I think Ciara has been trying to keep my mind off this, which I appreciated a lot. I grabbed a bag of chips and waited for Ciara to get here.

-------------