Chapter 6

~Ciara

"Damn." I said wiping my eyes and sitting up in the bed. I quickly glanced at the clock that said 8:03. Getting up I walked to my closet to see what I'm going to wear. Not feeling like dressing up today I set out some ripped jeans, a t-shirt and my all white Roshes.
--------

It was now going on 12 and I was finished with two clients. I was taking a quick break before my next client comes at 3:00. While I was eating my phone started to ring. I wiped my hands and mouth and picked up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi I'm Misha, Do you do hair?"

"Yes I do." I said politely.

"Alright, well do you do hair good?" I frowned taken back by her question.

"Excuse me?" "Of course I do hair good."

"Good, Can I swing by around 1 o'clock?"

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes and trying to sound as polite as possible.

"Okay." She said and hung up the phone.
-----

"She's late." I said looking up at the clock. A few minutes later I saw her hopping out the car and running in my shop with a handful of bundles.

"Sorry I'm late I was at my boyfriend game andI had to do some other stuff." She said smirking.

"It's alright Misha." She looked surprised that I remembered her name. I buttoned the cape and motioned her to the sink.

"So what team does your boyfriend play for?" I asked deciding on making small talk.

"Florida State." She said smiling.

"How old is he?"

"23, why?"

"I just had a ex on that team, maybe I know him."

"Oh well my man's name is Trell." I looked at her.

"Trell Williams?" She looked up at me shocked that I knew his name. "That's my ex." I said and folded my arms.

"Oh well that's my man not yours." She said looking me up and down.

"That's cute, you think I want what I already had. How old are you?

"18 finna be 19 in a few days." She said and smirked. I laughed and continued to wash her hair.

"What's funny?" "You should be upset that you couldn't please him like I can."

"Hold up, first if I don't want to have sex I don't have to. And you most likely gone get yo' little feelings hurt. I could be petty and tell you get out my damn shop, but I ain't that low so i advise you to shut up before you get your feelings hurt by me too."

She sat back and didn't say another word. Luckily my next client was Maria so I can tell her what happened.

----

"Hola Mama." Maria said walking in and giving me a hug.

"Hey." I said dryly.

Examining my face she asked, "Uh oh whats the tea?"

"Man, this girl tried to come over and snap on me talking about me knowing Trell and how that is her man and not mine. So I put her in check and she didn't say nothing else to me."