Chapter 16

~Ciara

Maria's mom flew us all out here to Georgia for the rest of her graduation present. Today we were going to Six Flags, Georgia. So I decided to call and let everyone know I won't be in today.

"Hello, This is Ciara. I will be closed Today, Sunday June 14th, Sorry for any inconveniences. I will be back next weekend. Thank you, and have a good day." I saved the voicemail to the studio's phone and laid back down in the hotel bed. I had no idea what I was going to wear to the amusement park. I told Nisha and Felicia to come out as well, they got off the plane early this morning. So, basically everyone was here. Maria, Martin, Michael, Felicia, Nisha, and I. We all had separate rooms but we always ended up in each others rooms. Right now, I was sitting on the bed with Nisha talking about what we were going to wear today.

"This or this?" I sat them both down on the bed.

"This would look cute on you." She said pointing to the white crop top and shorts.

"Okay what you going to wear?" I asked folding my clothes and sitting them on the dresser.

"I was going to wear-" she was interrupted by knocking on the door.

"Keep going I'm listening." I said while walking toward the door.

"I was going to wear this." She said pulling her clothes out her bag.

"That is cute." I smiled and turned around opening the door. "Oh hey Li Li."

"Can I come in?"

I nodded, "Of Course." I stepped to the side letting her in. "Nisha this is Felicia, Felicia this is Nisha."

"Hey." Nisha smirked.

"Hi." Felicia smiled and waved politely.

I eyed the both of them and turned my attention to Felicia, "So what did you need."

"I need to see what I am going to wear."

"I might as well be a fashion designer." I said laughing.

"True." They both nodded and agreed.

I went through Felicia's bag picking out cute clothes. "You should wear this, this, these shorts, and this jersey."

Nisha nodded, "Yeah you'd look hot." She smiled at Felicia and she smiled back.

"Thanks y'all."

"Now both of y'all get out, I have to get dressed." I said.

They started heading toward the door. "Bye." They both said.

"Bye love y'all." I shut the door and headed toward the bathroom.
----------
~Nisha

"So, how old are you?" I asked walking down the hall with Felicia.

"21." She said looking over at me.

"Cool, I'm 23." She nodded her head. "But honestly, I think you cute as fuck and I wanna get to know you."

"That sounds good." She smiled at me.

"Alright, here is my number." I said and scribbled my number down on a paper.

"I will use it." She said walking into her room and shutting the door behind her.

I walked into my room and shut my door getting ready to get dressed because we were leaving in a hour and a half.