Chapter 29

~Misha

Today Jamarion and I have an appointment to see how my pregnancy is going, and if I really am pregnant. We had just arrived about 10 minutes ago and we were filling out papers, since it was our first time being here. 10 more minutes later we finally finished the papers and it was our turn to see the doctor. I sat on the exam table and Mari sat in one of the chairs. She took my blood pressure and temperature. "You guys get comfortable and the doctor will be in in a moment." I nodded and the nurse closed the door.

I sat back and looked up at the ceiling. "You nervous?" He asked.

"Just a little." I said and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." As soon as he said that the doctor walked in the room.

"Morning." He paused to look at his charts, "Mr. and Mrs. Gibson." Jamarion looked over at me and smirked.

"Morning." We both said at the same time.

"My name is Mr. Hill, but you can call me Mr. H for short. Are you ready to find out if you got a life inside you or not?" He smiled.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well let's get to it then." Doctor H. said.

-------------

Doctor H stepped back in the room with papers in his hand and my heart immediately started to race. I tried to look him in the face to see if his expression was good or bad, but I couldn't tell. I looked over at Mari and he looked just as nervous as I did.

"Well, the results are ready, are you ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready." I said.

"Ready as I could be." Mari said and took a deep breath.

"Congratulations you guys, You are exactly 5 weeks pregnant."

"5 weeks?" I yelled. "Oh my god." I smiled.

"Yes, I didn't think you were going to be 5 weeks pregnant either, Congratulations again."

"Thank you so much." I smiled and started to tear up.

"Now Misha pregnancy is a very serious thing and there is a lot you have to do, are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

"So,I am going to get your vitamins going as well as your pamphlets. Have you had any morning sickness?"

"No, not yet."

"Great."

"So when will she have morning sickness?" Mari finally spoke up.

"There is no guarantee she will, she could possibly but she also might not have any morning sickness."

"Okay." He said.

"Well I put in the prescription and you can get going now, I will see yo back in a few weeks. Take it easy."

"I will doctor thanks."

"Thanks for taking us." Mari said and shook his hand.

We filed out the room and headed toward the front to make my appointment. Once we got in the car I took a deep breath. "So we officially are parents now." He smiled and looked over at me.