Chapter 7

~Trell

I sat up slowly in the bed due to my pounding headache. Glancing over at Misha I seen her still fast asleep. I thought about what we did last night, I couldn't get my mind off Ciara. Anytime I had sex with Misha I would imagine her being Ciara. Yeah, I feel bad about it but I'm not going to tell her. Not to mention we drunk a little too much last night. I kissed her on her forehead while I got out the bed and went to go start the shower.
----
As I was drying off I heard her call me. "Babe?"

"Wassup?" I sad coming out the bathroom.

"Can you cook me breakfast?" Sighing a little I nodded my head yes.

"Thanks babe." She said while switching on the television.

I slipped on my underwear and my shorts and headed to my kitchen. I took out some eggs, bacon and pancakes and started cooking. While I was waiting on the food to get ready I took some medicine for my headache. I walked back in the room with the tray of food. She looked over at me smiling, then that smile turned into a immediate frown.

"What?" I asked.

"You know I don't like pancakes." She said folding her arms across her chest.

"Shit, my fault." I said rubbing my face knowing CeCe liked pancakes, I just got caught up.

"This is the third time you did this Trell what the fuck is going on with you?"

"It's just that I um, nothing alright?" I said quickly. "I'm good."

"Good my ass." She mumbled, eating her bacon.

"Nah, baby I'm sorry." I said reaching over to kiss her, but she moved back.

"Trell, you need to get that wack ass girl out your head, she ain't got nothing on me. And you need to start acting like it. All these fuck ups you been doing is because of her."

"Alright I hear you." I said but I couldn't forget about her even if I tried.

-------

~Nisha

"Hey, call me back as soon as you can." After leaving the third message I felt like I should call one more time. It rang and rang, I sighed getting ready to hang up the phone but I heard she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ciara, can we talk?"

"We talking now." She said plainly.

"I wanted to talk to you face to face."

"Alright meet me at the coffee shop down the street in 10."

"Ok." I said and hung up the phone excited now that I can talk to my friend again. I threw on a shirt and some jeans. I ran down the steps and slipped on some slides.

"Bye mom!" I yelled before closing the door behind me.

After getting to the coffee shop I sat my things down and waited for her to get here. When she walked in I waved to show her I was here. I watched her walk over and I smiled at her.

"Hey."

"Hey." I said. "I'm sorry about everything, I didn't mean it that way."

"It's ok I-" She started, but my phone stopped her from talking.

"Sorry, hold on." I said picking up the phone.

"Yeah wussup Misha?" I saw Ciara lean back in her seat.

"You at home?"