Chapter 18

~Nisha

"Hey." I said and licked my lips looking Felicia up and down.

"Wassup." She said and looked down.

"You shy?" I asked and tried to look her in her face.

"Yeah." She said while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, well you don't got to be shy around me." I grabbed her hand and started walking.

"Aw, alright." She said now walking side by side with me. Knowing how my last relationship went, I wanted to take it slow.

"Where you want to go after this?"

She shrugged, "It doesn't matter."

I shook my head, smiling. "You know you cute as fuck right?"

"Nah I didn't know." She blushed and looked down at her feet.

"You hella hella cute, and I ain't even just saying that." I smirked and lifted her chin. "And Stop being so shy 'round me ma I'm not gone hurt you."

She nodded, "Okay."

"Now come on we finna take off."

"Okay."

----------

After a long, relaxing day with Felicia I was now dropping her off back at her house.

"I had a good time tonight."

"Me too ma." I said while kissing her hand. She smiled and looked at me.

"Bye NiNi." She opened the car door and got out.

"Bye LiLi." I winked at her and waited until she made it into the house.

It was only 1:00 and I had to be in at work at 3:00, so I had a couple hours to spare. I turned into Misha's parking lot and got out the car. I knocked on the door and it immediately swung open.

"Oh, Hey Misha."

"Hey." She said motioning for me to come in. I walked through the door, looking around. "Did you do some redecorating?"

"Yeah, a little, I was bored." She paused and sighed. "But more lonely than bored."

"Where is Trell? He-"

"Ugh, Don't even bring him up." She said holing her hand up to stop me from talking.

"What happened?"

"I told him to quit talking to me, I thought he was going to come running back, but he didn't. He actually hasn't called or came back since I told him to leave the other day. Turns out Ciara was right." She sighed and shook her head, looking down.  

"Aw, poor baby, don't worry about him, he isn't worth your time obviously."

"Yeah I know now, this is karma coming back for me."

"Don't Say that."

"It's true Nisha."

"Well first you need to apologize to everyone you have pissed off."

"I texted Ciara but she didn't text back."

"Wait, where did you get her number?"

"From when I got my hair done by her, remember?"

I squinted, "No actually I don't remember."

She scratched her head trying to think of something, "Oh, right that was Felicia."

"Oh oka-" I looked back at her, "Wait who?"

"Felicia, tall, pretty, curvy girl and she used to be a model."