Chapter 24

*Friday Morning*

~Michael

"Bye mom, Bye Grandma." I said while reaching over to hug them.

"Bye." They said and hugged me back. I grabbed my plates they made me and walked to the car. I decided to surprise Ciara and only text her and tell her that I'm on my way. I sent the message and got in the car, pulling off and heading back down to Florida.

----------

After arriving I headed to the mall and then to the flower shop, since today was our 9 month anniversary. I missed her so much and she doesn't even know I'm back in town yet. I sped back to her house, arriving there quicker than usual. I grabbed the flowers, the gifts, and the plates of food. I walked up to her porch and waited there until she opened the door. I shifted my weight to my other foot and adjusted the things in my hand.

"Hey baby happy anniversary." I said smiling getting ready to look at her. I slid past her and put everything on the counter.

"Happy anniversary babe." She said before jumping on me almost knocking me over. I held her up as well as her gifts and carried her to the living room.

"Dang bae." I laughed setting her down on the couch. She didn't say anything she just smiled letting me know she was happy to see me. "What happened while I was gone?"

She smirked, making me smile. "Oh nothing." She said showing a small smile.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Promise you won't flip out."

"Promise." She pulled off her hair scarf and I got confused wondering why she did that. I opened my mouth to speak but by the time I tried to talk she had already took her scarf off. My mouth opened when I saw her.

"So." She smiled. I sat there for a little not saying anything. Her smile turned into a frown. "What?" I could barely form any words to speak.

"I-you damn."

"What." She asked again.

"You just look fine as fuck, when you do this?"

"The other day."

"Well I love it."

"I was hoping you would."

"So, I got you some stuff." I smiled while holding up the gifts. She squinted her eyes while grabbing the bag.

"I told you not to get me anything."

"I know but I thought you deserved it."

She grabbed the bags and started opening them. Once she got everything opened her mouth opened wider than before. "No." She said and I nodded. "You need to take this back, You don't need to spend all this on me." She said referring to the purse and shoes I got her.

"Nah, keep it, I told you I got you." Her smile grew but then her face fell into a sudden frown. "What's wrong?"

"Just no one has ever done anything like this for me."

"Well let me be the first."

She smiled and nodded her head, " Thank You, I appreciate it."