The Calm before the Storm

As soon as everyone was ready, they took off fast. Hiccup managed to grab some spare material he got from berk and made Toothless a new tail. He and the girls then ride on Toothless as Jack flies beside them. With him as a guide, they managed to get back to the North Pole pretty quick. They were gearing up and got set for a battle waiting ahead. Soon, the workshop was in plain view on the mountain top. Toothless quickly blasts a way in through the office window and flying through the doors. When he stopped, everyone got off and ready themselves to attack the nightmares. But no one was there. Not even a shadow or a nightmare. The workshop seemed lighter than before. It seems that Pitch and his nightmares have left.

"Where is everyone?" Merida asks out loud.

Everyone scanned the area, before they began to walk down the very familiar walkway to the globe area. When they got there, they're shocked at that they saw with the globe.

"Oh no," Rapunzel gasps as her eyes became wide. "The children."

Everyone watch in horror at the blinking lights on the globe fade into black. It seems to get close to just about a hundred or less lights on there.

"They're going out," Hiccup deducted as he and the others watch, not able to do anything to stop it. "It has to be fear; it's really messing with the balance."

But one light seemed very different to Merida. "Look at that one," she said pointing to it, "that one is shining brighter than the others."

Jack took that notion and flew up to get a closer look. He saw the very light Merida was talking about, one in the American region. But it wasn't just anywhere in America...

It's was in Burgess.

"It's Jamie!" Jack said as he flies down to his friends.

"Are you sure?" Rapunzel asks out of concern.

"I'm positive," Jack said with a assured smile.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Merida said.

Within seconds, everyone took left the workshop and flew off to Burgess. As they travel the clouds became very heavy, creating strong storms for the people below. They all did as best they can to help as they travel. Jack made the wind stop blowing snow everywhere, while Merida tries to warm things up a bit so people can go places. As for Rapunzel and Hiccup, they mostly help make the trees sparkle with green and to clear any rubble from the streets. But as they continue used to help, Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel couldn't help but wonder what the world is like where they are now. So many things they've never seen before in their lives. Jack had to constantly remind them of the task at hand, and promises them to explain a few objects later.

But as fast as they could, the group made it to Burgess. But it seemed this town was hit with a terrible storm since Jack left. No lights were working in the houses or on the street, the roads have not been paved, and it seemed like everyone is snowed in for Christmas.

"Oh man," Hiccup said looking down at the messed up winter wonderland. "This is worst then the devastating winter we get on Berk."

"I can't believe I let this happened," Jack said, feeling almost ashamed for leaving.

"It's not your fault Jack," Rapunzel said, showing her pity to Jack. "You didn't know this was going to happen. And look at the bright side, we can fix it."

"We can?" Merida asks.

"Yes, we can," Jack said as he waves his arms around. As soon as he is sure he got control of the wind, he made it all come to him. Any harsh wind that was blowing on the ground came straight up into the air and blew all the dark clouds away.