The Wrath of Hiccup

"Miss me guys."

Everyone looked at Hiccup, not believing what they're seeing. He is standing right in the middle of the arena, different then what he was before. For one thing, he was angry, more angry then he's ever been. His green pupils are covered by darkness. His hands had sprinkles of black dust around them.

Everyone was too shocked to say or do anything. Rapunzel continues to hold Astrid by her arms, but Astrid was frozen with fear to fight back. Merida's eyes widen seeing her friend like this. As for Jack, a million things went through his mind, mostly questions. Like what happened to Hiccup? How did he get this power? And why is he doing this to his home?

"What?" Hiccup said gesturing to his friends. "Surprise to see me?"

"That's one way to put it," Jack said almost struggling for words.

"Hiccup," Merida said lowering her bow. "Wha?...what happen to you?"

Hiccup chuckled a bit before speaking again. "What happened to me?" He mocked. "I had my eyes open for the first time. I saw the truth about Berk, and what a horrible place it truly is. And the people here are even more so."

"What are you talking about?" Merida asked out of curiosity.

"This island is full of heartless people, who value themselves above everyone else," Hiccup said with a little more anger. "Leaving people like me in the dirt."

"Hiccup, stop it," Rapunzel said quietly. "You're sounding like my ex mother."

Hiccup huffed at her, and continued to glares at everyone. "Says the girl who was locked in a tower all her life. You, none of you know how heartless the people here are."

"But Hiccup," Rapunzel said with a sad face.

"You can't do this!" Merida also said to try to reason with him.

"Why not," Hiccup said with a smirk. "They've been doing it to me. Why not do the same to them."

"But-" Rapunzel began to say.

"Hiccup," Jack said cautiously, looking at him in the eyes. "Pitch has gotten to you, he's obviously put you under a spell, you have to-"

"I'm not under any spell," Hiccup said with confidence. "I'm just realizing the truth. Something I've been denying for so long. I hated here, and I hate everyone one this puny rock!" As he spoke, the shadows circle around the arena, whirling around like violent wind currents.

Jack tries to block the shadows with his own wind powers, but the clashing is making everyone's hair fly into their faces.

"It's because of this island, all of you, that I was always alone!" Hiccup continues. "So now, it's my time, to do to this island what it's been doing to me for 14 years!"

Astrid finally wrestles her way out of Rapunzel's grasp and moved forward to Hiccup with her own anger. "What we did...what the heck did we do to you! You were the one who got all the attention and praise when-"

"Excuse me! I've gotten all the attention?" Hiccup argues with her. As he yells, the dust around his hands became more active, pulsing with his anger. "Where have you been all those years, under a rock? Oh yeah, you were too busy focusing on yourself, making sure miss perfect doesn't ruin her reputation."

"What?" Astrid said, slowly getting angry.

"You," he said pointing at her, "all you cared about was yourself! When everyone else picked on me and abused me, you did nothing to help. Then when I was actually good at something, you made it your mission to bring me down, so you can sit high in that pedestal of yours. You followed me almost every day after training, just because you couldn't stand me winning."