Chapter 22- More Surprises

"I still don't understand why you were so insistent on yellow and green for Bella's shower. I know blue is stereotypical but it's traditional and I don't think she would mind." I say placing the plate of cupcakes on the yellow tablecloth.

"Trust me, it'll be worth it. It will really make hers stand out," Eden replies from the ladder, pinning the yellow and green bunting into place.

"If you're sure I just hope the ladies understand that Bella's definitely having a boy," I say taking in all the yellow and green.

"Don't worry all 10 of them know," Eden says stepping down from the ladder and taking everything in. "Oh, I forgot the ice cream can you go grab some from around the corner?"

"Now?" Eden nods her head.

"Don't worry, I have everything under control. You'll be back before Bella comes, I promise, it's just a small walk."

"Alright if you're sure, was there a certain flavour?" I say grabbing my bag.

"Uhh, neapolitan. Just text when you're on the way back okay?"

"Alright, I'll be back soon," I say closing the door, heading down the front steps and walked to the corner shop.

Once I got there I sat down to catch my breath straight away. After I got my breath back I headed to the ice cream aisle. Neapolitan, neapolitan, neapolitan. Ah, there we are, my eyes lay on the three different brands of the ice cream. Black and Gold, Bulla or Peters. Well Black and Gold was definitely the cheapest but probably not the best tasting. I contemplated for a while before deciding on the Bulla ice cream.

As I head to the counter I pass the donut section. Try our new flavour: Strawberry Cream! I flip my phone and check the time. 2:03. I have time. "Hi, can I grab one of your Strawberry Cream donuts," I ask the lady behind the counter. I watch as she grabs the milk and white chocolate covered donut and prepares to put it in a paper bag. My eyes scan the entire window, "Actually could I also grab one of the eclairs, one chocolate caramel, one cookies and cream and..." I look over all the flavour once more, "and two cinnamon donuts please." I save some for Ethan and I later. The lady hands the box and I give out a big smile as I thank her. I head to the front counter and pay for all this.

Once I finished paying I carry the bag back to Eden's unit. As I get to the end of the street I send a quick text to Eden to which she replies with a smiley face. I walk the five minutes back to Eden's in silence. As I walk up the steps of Eden's I hear a car coming down the road. The car stops in front of the house and Bella hops out. "Hey," I call out, holding a hand up to block the sun.

"Hey M'n'm, did you just get here?" She asks as Luke drives off.

"Um, yeah, just had to make a quick stop at the corner store first," I say holding up the bag in my hand.

"Ice cream and donuts, what do you plan to do to us today?" Bella says with a laugh.

I also give off a small giggle, "The ice cream's for now the donuts are for Ethan and I later."

"I see, well let's go in before it all melts," Bella says as we walk to the door.

"Yeah," get ready Bella. I give off a giant smile.

Bella opens the door, "SURPRISE!!!" The guests call out. With a smile I look around the room. Congratulations Makailah and Bella! "Wait, what?!" Bella and I say in unison.

A/N: I wonder if anyone saw this coming...