Chapter 28- Kiddy Talks

"You had twins?!" Ethan's mum shouts with a heavy French accent.

"Yeah, even we didn't know. Not until it was Melody's turn."

"Wow eight months thinking you were only carrying one baby and you find out while in labour you're having two." Bella thinks.

"Suppose you have twins now and not know?" Luke says.

"Nope, definitely only one baby in here," Bella pats her tummy.

"Look at babies Maleyla?" Rose asks standing up from the floor.

"Oh course sweetie," I say as Bella brings over an eager 1 and a half year old.

"Now Rose," Bella tells Rose, "you need to be very gentle, you can't be rough with babies okay?"

"Yes Mummy," Rose say as Luke lifts her up. She strokes Melody before she says, "Talk to her?"

"Of course Rose, say hi Melody," I say.

"Hi Melody, we be best friens like our mummy's," and with that Rose gently hugs Melody.

"Awww!" Bella and I say in unison.

"Talk to Charwe?" Rose continues.

"Sure." Rose carefully climbs over me to Ethan's side, "Charwe, you're da bodyguard."

"She definitely very close to both parents," Mum says.

I look at the grandparents, "You want a turn?" I say lifting Melody slightly. Ethan's parents come over and I give Melody to them.

"You know my maman's name was Violette," Ethan's mum say softly as she holds Melody.

I nod, "We knew Addelyn, we wanted the babies to have French names."

"And as soon as she heard Grandmaman's name she was set on it, the spelling everything Maman," Ethan adds after he gave Charlie to my parents.

"Merci my Camille," I blush at her nickname she had given me from when we first met.

"Charlie was your great grandfather's name Murray," Mum said softly holding Charlie.

"It's also Noah's middle name," I add. My mum looks up. "Don't you love how everything connects and everyone loves the names," I say leaning into Ethan's chest. 

A/N: For those who thought the story was over... double update for you! :D