Chapter 3- The Flu?

"We should probably clean this up," I say grabbing a broom while Ethan returns to cooking the crepes. After a few minutes the aroma of crepes and bacon fill the air. Yuck! They weren't mixing very well this morning. I was surprised at this; I was usually never bothered by the smell. I reach up, trying to open some windows.

"What are you doing? You're going to let all the food smells go away," Ethan complains.

"That's the point," I say continuing to open the window and heading to open the back door.

"Why, what's wrong with it?" Ethan calls out, flipping a crepe.

"It's too strong. It's making me feel sick," I fold my arms around my stomach.

"Maybe you're just hungry. Here take some," Ethan pushes a plate full of bacon and crepes down the counter. I look at the plate for a second and grab a piece of bacon and wrap it in a crepe. I take a small bite and throw the rest of the crepe down. I chew disgustedly at the food in my mouth, it just wasn't working for me today. I quickly swallow it down, looking for a glass. Too late. I run for the bathroom, straight to the toilet.

"Gross!" I mutter as I kneel at the toilet. Ethan crouches beside me and rubs my back. "This doesn't make sense. I'm usually fine with the crepes and bacon."

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Ethan says after a while.

"I don't think so. I probably still have the flu from last week."

"Maybe the flu you had, wasn't a flu," Ethan raises an eyebrow.

"You are really persistent one this aren't you?" I sigh when he doesn't respond. "Fine, I'll get a test." 

A/N: 11 more chapters to go Princessrulez! :D