Chapter 2- Breakfast Time!

"There, there are we all better?" I say as she suckles on her bottle greedily. I just stood there, in awe of her. She was so small, gentle, cute and so needy. She depended on me to provide for her this morning. I lifted my arms up and lowered my head in attempt to cuddle her while she was in my arms. Arms slowly encircled my waist and a head rested on my right shoulder.

I give out a small sigh, "I wish she was ours, she's so beautiful and tiny," Ethan says tickling her feet while I take her now empty bottle from her. "Me too, Bella and Luke make good babies."

"They've only had one so far."

"I know but if Rose turned out this beautiful, their future kids are bound to be as beautiful," I say kissing her forehead, as she looks at us with a toothless smile.

"And so are ours," Ethan says kissing my cheek, "One day we'll be standing here like this holding our own beautiful child. It might be a year from now, maybe more. Or maybe in 9 months," Ethan's says looking me in the eye, grinning at me, "but no matter what, one day we will."

I kiss Ethan on his temple. "We've only been married for two years, just because Bella had Rose in her first year, doesn't mean we should be. This stuff will take its time."

"You never know," Ethan says kissing my cheek, unwrapping his arms from me heading to the fridge. "So what do you want for breakfast?" he calls out scanning the fridge's contents.

"Uh, what do we have?" I say heading over, Rose still in my arms.

Ethan clears his throat, "We have, in the fridge," he starts putting an announcer's voice on, "eggs, bacon, milk, some fruit and over in the cupboard," he says closing the fridge and taking two steps to the cupboard, "flour, stevia, honey and cereal," Ethan finishes off his list with a disgusted tone at cereal.

I give off a small giggle, "Well cereal's definitely out, hmm," I say. "We could make crepes." I say softly. Ethan doesn't reply but instead starts grabbing ingredients and placing them on the bench. I put Rose in her cot with her toys in the lounge room before grabbing a bowl from the cupboard. "Can you crack the eggs?" Ethan say pulling out the frying pan. So while I crack the eggs, Ethan greases the pan. Seeing my hands after cracking the eggs, I decide to wash my hand. As I turn the tap off, I feel something light thrown at my hair. Without turning around, I feel the back of my hair, drawing back I see flour on my hand.

A playful grin comes onto my face. Drying my hands, I turn around to find Ethan with a smirk on his face. Walking over and grabbing a handful of flour, reaching up to match Ethan's height I say, "Two can play at that game Martin."

Going on his tippy toes, Ethan grabs some flour from behind me, "Don't you mean two Martins can play at that game, Kailah-May?" he says as he throws flour from behind.

"Oh, it is on!" I say grabbing a fistful of flour and throwing it at Ethan's chest. By now Rose had lost interest in her toys and was standing up to look at what was going on. From there on it was war. We continue on like this until we are covered completely in flour as well as the floor. As our giggles subside, we look at the mess we have made.

A/N: Two chapters because I felt like it, enjoy!