Chapter 15- Outcast

"Since I can remember, guess I've been a problem," it was one of those days again. The sweat trickling down from the long period of dancing but I had never cared.

"I'm not living for them, I live for something better," and for the millionth time the chorus introduced my full on dancing and jumping and breathy words.

"I'm not good enough, I'm not what they want."

"Cause what I believe is what makes me strong,"

"I will stand my ground and be an outcast," I point towards the sky, breathing heavily.

"And that is one energetic mummy-to-be."

I cover my face, "Why do you even bother to record me anymore? It's not like you don't see this every day."

"So if our child ever grows up to be a dancer, they know who they got it from. Why do you bother covering up your face when I record you, you know I don't share this with anyone," Ethan says putting his phone away.

"Stop lying Martin," I say throwing a towel at him, "you just said you'd show it to Jellybean," I say as I half lay half sit on the bed, still breathing heavily. "Though, I don't think I can do that for a while that took a lot out of me."

"Well, you are six months now, a lot of mums wouldn't have been dancing like you do at six months," Ethan says lying next to me, putting his hand on my belly.

"Yeah," I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

Ethan looks down to me, "Promise that even when we have kids, you'll still be dancing like you always have."

I look up at him, "Like I've told you before, as long as you stop bringing the camera into it."

"Well, this was one time off, it's been like two years since that happened. It shouldn't happen again."

"Right, like how you said shouldn't and not won't."

"I'll try but I can't promise," Ethan say kissing my forehead.