chapter 2

chapter 2: (3rd person P.O.V)

You woke up pretty early thanks to the constant annoying beeping of the alarm clock. You dragged yourself out of bed, now you normally would have just threw the clock at a wall or something but you had promised Germany that you would help him at the meeting today so you quickly got dressed. It didn't take long for you to get changed and toss some things into a bag so you decided to grab some breakfast before you left.

After about 20 minutes you grabbed your bag and walked over to where the world meeting would be held. Once you arrived there were already fights going on about 'who's country makes the best films' and 'who's country has the best food'. You looked over at Germany who was sat at the end of the table with his eye twitching. poor guy this happens to him every time. You walk over to him with a sympathetic smile. "hey there Germany, would you like some help?" he looked up at you from his chair and gave a heavy sigh. "If you wouldn't mind, it would be a great help." you gave a small chuckle. "of course I don't mind. That's what i'm here for, remember." You placed your bag down next to your seat and climbed onto the table, you put two fingers into your mouth and gave a loud whistle which surprisingly did grab everyone's attention.

"Guys this meeting is to solve the worlds problems just like every other meeting we have, but yet again you all start fighting about irrelevant things like a bunch of babies! Germany has been threw this so many times his vain Is going to pop out of his head if you're not careful!" This made Italy jump. "whaaa Germany please don't die." Italy cried as he ran over to Germany and gave him a hug. Germanys eye twitched once again. "i'm not dying you idiot!" this made you laugh a little as you turned back to the rest of the countries. "Come on guys, all you have to do is get along for a few more hours then you can go home. Besides all of your countries are great! there is no such thing as the best country or the worst country" you gave a little smile and they blushed at your words.

Suddenly America appeared behind you. "Except for America, cause America is number one!" he shouted with an obnoxious laugh at the end. This made the other countries angry again, so you quickly gave a nervous laugh as you got down from the table. "yeah, well why don't you go and be patriotic over there and while your at it do it quietly we don't need more arguments." you said as you pushed him to his chair. You looked back at the rest of the nations "okay everyone take your seats and keep all comments to yourselves until after the meeting." everyone went to their seats quietly and without question. (wow reader-chan is amazing >_<) Germany looked over to you "thank you (name) that was a big help, you will have to tell me your secrete some day."

"what can I say I'm pretty awesome." you chuckled and stuck your tongue out. In the background you heard "But not as awesome as me." you knew who said it and you turned to him with a serious face and said. " you, me after this meeting. we're going to have a throw down for the title of most awesome." Prussia gave a smirk " whatever you say frau. but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I where you little girl, my awesomeness is too intimidating." Germany stood up " okay now all that's finally out of the way, lets start the meeting."

(time skip of you kicking Prussia's ass after the meeting and wining the title of most awesome)

After winning against Prussia and Hungary cheering you on the whole time, you went back into the meeting room because you forgot your bag. You picked up your bag and saw Canada still sitting on one of the seats. " oh hey Matthew. how are you." you say with giant smile, you cant help it he is just too cute. He looks up with a small blush as well as a sad smile. "hey (name) apart from being ignored by everyone again i'm fine." As soon as he finished his sentence you gave him a hug. He really didn't deserve this, you can see him fine and your great friends but, you really did feel bad for him. he was so kind and considerate how could the others not notice him! you pull back from the hug and gave him a small smile.

"well I can see you fine Canada, and besides if the others cant see you then they are really missing out because you're an amazing person. Don't worry i'm always around if you feel lonely, so just remember that you have me as well as France. France cares for you just as much as I do." By the time you had finished his face was completely red but he was smiling a happy smile now. mission complete. "w-wow thank you so much (name) .... I-I-i'm so glad to have you around. I feel better already." now it was your turn to blush. "aw that's so sweet" you smiled. "well I would love to stay and chat but I've got to get home, bye Canada" he gave you a smile and waved "bye (name)."

You where walking down the corridor when for some reason your feet stopped moving. You looked around and spotted a door to your left. You walked closer to the door and put your hand on it, It felt like it was pulling you in but why? You pushed the door and it easily opened, you look to your left and right to make sure no one was around. For some reason this felt forbidden, like you shouldn't be here or know about this. '(name) your acting insane, if it was forbidden then the door wouldn't be left unlocked right?' the door slowly opened and inside the room was dark but you could still see where you were going. You walked over to a table that was pretty much empty apart from one book in the middle of it. This was the thing that was drawing you into this room, you could feel it. You picked up the book and your eyes widened at the title...

"the second players?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys hope you liked this chapter! I wonder what this book that reader-chan has found is?

I'm still very new to writing stories so I don't know if this story is good for far, but i'm trying my best!

thank you so much for reading this chapter and I will see you in the next update :3.