chapter 15

chapter 15: (3rd person)

You woke up to the smell of freshly baked pastries, you hadn't opened your eyes yet but you heard the sound of your bedroom curtains opening and light flooded the room which made you eventually open your eyes. You saw Oliver holding tray of pastries of all kinds and (your favourite hot drink) . "Good morning poppet. I made you some breakfast." he said in a cheery voice. It was safe to say you had never been woken up in a nicer way, it was a beautiful sunny morning and Oliver had made you breakfast in bed, It was perfect. "good morning Oliver, that's very kind of you but you really didn't have to go to all the trouble just for me." you replied. Oliver giggled "Don't be silly. I wanted your first morning here to be a pleasant one." he handed you the tray and you started eating. He was so good at baking, in fact he made the best pastries you have ever had. "hey Oliver? You should open a bakery or something, you're too skilled at baking to not do anything with it. I bet you could make a ton of money." you said. Oliver seemed to think about it for a second and he sat on the bed next to you. "Well I can't say I've never thought about it, but I have my boys that I need to take care of and we're still in the 2p world, this horrible bland world, those 1p's locked us in." Oliver grew angry mentioning the 1p's.

"What does it matter were you are? I think you should make the most of this world, just because you're locked in here doesn't mean you can't be happy." you said. Sure this world wasn't the best of places to live but they could always change that. When you first came to this world you noticed that their meeting building was completely ruined, there were blood stains in certain places and cracks in the walls. even the windows had been smashed, which you know believe was probably Zao's fault. 'Maybe I should clean up their meeting building and it could help show them that they can be happy in this world.' you thought.

Oliver sighed and shook his head "You don't understand poppet, you've only been here just over a week, we've been here our entire lives." he explained as he took the tray off you, since you were done. "we have nothing planed today so you can just do what ever you want." he said trying to changed the subject. You nodded and got out of bed. Oliver left the room so you could get ready. You decided to put on (what ever you want to wear), you quickly sorted out your hair and left the room to go downstairs. As you got down there you saw that the window had been fixed. 'how did Oliver manage to do that over night?' you thought to yourself and shrugged.

You Saw François lying down, he looked like he and a hangover, and he didn't seem to happy to see you either. Oliver walked into the living room and looked over to François and sighed. "(name) poppet? could you watch François for me? I have to go get some ingredient's for my cupcakes." You looked over to him with an 'are-you-serious' look and he nodded. It's not that you had anything against François but he seemed to have something against you. "Ok Ollie." you sighed. "thank you (name), I wont be long." he said as he walked out the door.

You looked over to François. He looked like he had a headache, he had a little bit of sweat on his forehead and he had a strained look on his face. You decided to help, There was no point in leaving him in pain. You jumped up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a bucket, a towel and a bottle of water for him. You brought them back to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. You soaked the towel in the water, and went to place it on his head but he batted your hand away. "Don't be stubborn, i'm only trying to help." you said sternly. He glared at you but allowed you to put the towel on his head. You grabbed the bottle of water and held it too him. "I got you some water." you said as you handed the bottle to him. He sat up a bit and took a long drink from it before handing the bottle back to you and lying down again. He seemed thankful but didn't say anything.

"Do you have any medicine that I could give you?" you asked. "In the bathroom." he grumbled, You got up and went into the bathroom to look for some medicine, when you found it you took it back but you realised that you hadn't seen Matt or Allen all morning. You shrugged, you assumed they were still in bed or something. You took the medicine back to François and gave him some. He reluctantly took it and you told him to rest. He wasn't in any shape to fight with you about it, so he just grumbled "whatever." he said before closing his eyes.