chapter 8

chapter 8: (3rd person)

(Back in the 1p world:)

The axis were still in your house and started to wake up. "good morning everyone!" Spain said in a cheery voice much to Romano's dismay. "shut up you tomato bastard. It's too damn early!" he shouted while he covered his head with his pillow. "It seem (name)-Chan is not up yet, I will go wake her." japan said as he walked to your room. He gently knocked on the door. "(name)-Chan its time to get up." but he got no reply. he knocked again but still no answer which worried him. "I'm going to come in, ok." he opened the door only to find an empty room. He looked round for any signs of you but found nothing. He was about to leave but he heard a strange sound and turned around and saw the mirror was acting up, it was all blurry. He but his hand on the mirror but it didn't go through, it just rested on the glass. "oh no." he whispered to himself. He knew what this meant, its not the first time he has seen something like this. Suddenly Germany and Italy appeared at the bedroom door. "Japan is everything alright?" Germany asked as he saw Japan intently. Japan looked them in the eye "(name) has been taken to the 2p world." their eyes widened. this was not good at all. "oh no. Poor bella." Italy said with tears in his eyes, worried for you. Germany spoke in serious tone."Gather the others and tell them to meet here. I will call the magic trio and tell them about this. They might be able to do something."

(back in the 2p world;)

"its a weird story."

They looked at you expectantly. Wanting you to carry on. you gave a loud sigh. "well this might sound crazy but I have actually always wanted to meet you all." Some of them gave sarcastic laughs. "Is that so? cause last time I checked everyone from your world hates us." matt said. "well i'm not like everyone. For years I have wanted to know more about you all but the 1ps would just continuously told me you are all monsters. "sounds like them." Kuro said as he rolled his eyes. "But I never believed them even my dad tried to help you but the ancients wanted you locked up and he couldn't say no. It wasn't his place. "

Allen rose and eyebrow. "wait your dad? he worked beside the ancients, he wouldn't happen to be (dads name) would he?" maybe you shouldn't have mentioned your dad. " yeah." Luciano didn't look happy. "He was the one who fucking locked us up! How do we know your any different!?" you didn't want them to get mad so you tried to calm them down. "look I really do want to help you."

"really? that's interesting. you've heard what we're like from the 1ps, they're your friends so why would you want to help us considering we are 'monsters'." luzt said in a sarcastic voice with his head on the table, still sleepy. "That's the thing I don't think of you as monsters. In fact I think the 1ps are just as bad for locking you up they had no right to do that then continuously tell everyone your monsters." they went silent for a moment until Oliver spoke up. "wow. No one has ever said our 1ps where in the wrong. they always just put all of the blame on us."

"well not me!" you said as you smiled at him. He seemed to be grateful as he smiled back but you caught a glimpse of little tears pricking at the corners of his eyes s he ran and gave you a big hug. "thank you, poppet. that means a lot to us, even if the others wont admit it." he whispered in your ear so no one else could hear. "we still can't trust her. no matter what she tells us, it doesn't matter. we are going to kill those fucking 1ps whether she likes it or not." François said while glaring at you. "I hate to say it, but I agree with him how do we know she isn't just lying to protect her 'precious' friends. I'm not buying it." Andres (2p Spain) agreed.

Of course you couldn't expect them to believe you straight away. "Well this meeting is over now anyways. The girl will come with us for a week and then she can stay with the allies." Luciano said and started walking out as the rest of the axis followed him. "come one (name)." flavio said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the room.

(time skip to the axis mansion)

You stared up at the giant building in aw. you've never seen such a big house. 'holy crap! I knew luci ran the mafia but I didn't think he would be this rich!' Luciano must have noticed your expression because he chuckled from behind you and leaned down to your ear. "impressed bella?" you shivered as you felt his breath on you ear and he walked away like it was nothing. he was very...suave, to say the least. You entered the mansion and it was just as great on the inside as it was on the outside. "Kuro, show her the room she will be staying in and help her settle in, okay?" Luciano said as he walked up the stairs. "hai boss." Kuro replied as he stared walking down a corridor and you followed. "hey Kuro? were did Luciano go?" you asked. "probably to his office, he is a very busy man. Also some advice, don't enter his office if you value your life." he said. you thought he was just playing around at first but you saw his serious expression and gulped a little.

Kuro stopped outside of a door. "This is your room." he said as he opened the door for you. "wow." you said, slightly stunned. The room was amazing. It was a good size, it had a double bed, a desk, dresser, wardrobe, mirror, there was even a lounge area that consisted of a chair and flat screen TV. "I'm guessing you like it?" you nodded, speechless. Kuro chuckled at you. "flavio will probably pay you a visit later so he can get you some clothes and give you a tour." he said as he left the room. You flopped on the bed, facing the ceiling.

The next few weeks were certainly going to be interesting.