Chapter 26

chapter 26: (3rd person)    

You were in your room on your bed and you were so confused about what had just happened a few hours ago. They ALL like you? You still couldn't wrap your head around it. "Isn't that a bit too many people?" you asked yourself. what was even so special about you to make them all fall for you? and now you had to choose one of them?! Your head was beginning to spin.

"I think i'm going to need some help." You said as you stood up from your bed. You grabbed your phone and decided to call Hungary. When she picked up you told her you needed someone to talk to and she immediately invited you over to her house. You got changed into a fresh pair of clothes and walked over to her house.

When you got there you didn't even have to knock before the door swung open and Hungary pulled you into hug. "Oh my dear (name)! Come in and tell me what's wrong." She said as she let you in. when you walked into her living room you noticed that. Ukraine, Belarus, Belgium, Taiwan, Seychelles and Monaco where here as well. ((the hetalia girls need love too!!)). "Now (name). Tell us what's wrong." Hungary said and the rest of the girls nodded and waited for you to start.

You took a deep breath and started from the beginning. you told them everything, from meeting the 2p's to what had just happened today. When you had finished they seemed to be in awe. You heard Seychelles give a dreamy sigh "Wow! That's so romantic and adventurous. I'm almost jealous." She smiled at you and you smiled back. "Well this 'Romantic adventure' has been very tiring." You said as you stretched your back. Belgium laughed at you "I can imagine. I wish I could go on an adventure like that someday."

Taiwan suddenly spoke up. "Actually, now you mention it, I do remember my brothers saying something about liking you. I should have guessed really, I mean they're always talking about you and seem to like and trust you more than anyone else." You blushed, How long have they liked you for exactly? Seychelles nodded. "Yeah. I've seen France and England fight about you many times. It was pretty obvious they liked you." the rest of the girls nodded.

"Wait you all knew! And didn't tell me!" you shouted and Monaco chuckled. "It wasn't our place to tell you. We knew you would find out eventually."

"I never would have guessed the 2p's would fall for you as well though. That part shocked me." Ukraine said. You groaned and slid down in you seat. "But what do I do now? who do I pick?" you asked them. Taiwan shook her head as she replied "Only you can make that decision." You hung your head in defeat "I don't know who I like the most. how am I suppose to choose?"

You felt someone give you a comforting pat on the back. It was Hungary. "I think deep down you do know who you like the most. You re just too scared to accept it because you don't want to hurt the others feelings." You sighed because you knew she was right. Belarus gave an annoyed tsk and looked over to you, "Look, they said they didn't mind who you would choose and they just want you to be happy. Why would they say that if they didn't mean it? You have to face the truth and tell everyone who you really love, even if it's..." she clenched her fists and closed her eye's tightly. "... my brother." You looked at her shocked. did she just give you permission to date her brother? The rest of the girls had the same facial expression as you, pure shock.

Ukraine lay a hand on her sisters shoulder. "Are you sure little sister? I know how much you care for our brother." Belarus nodded but still had her eye's shut tight. You could tell how hard this was for her. You walked over and sat down next to her. "Thank you Belarus. I'm glad to have your support." You said gently. She opened her eyes. "It's okay. you have done a lot for me and my family in the past so this is the least I could do. Just please, if you do choose him, take care of him." She said and you nodded.

"So have you finally realised who you like or maybe even love?" Belgium asked wiggling her eyebrows and you took a long deep breath. "I think I have.." You stated clamly, trying not to get nervous or scared. "OOO~ tell us!" Seychelles said excitedly.

You felt your heart speed up and you got all flustered. "It's...."

((Who you say next it for you to decide ;) You have reached then end of the story! Well done and thank you for reading! Now it's time for the multiple endings! I hope you enjoyed this story, it's my first finished story so it wasn't as good as it could have been but i tried my best. Anyway it's time to choose your man *wink wink*))