Chapter 7 The Weekend, Part 1: Saturday

Kaido's POV

IT'S SATURDAY!!!! But what do I do? First I should get out of bed and bathe. Then make everyone. It's 7:30, everyone wakes up at 8:00 so I should hurry up. I walk to my closet and I thought.... I will wear my symmetrical beanie, my striped shirt that is green and white. With blue overalls. Okay to the shower!!! I took 10 minutes in the bathroom because I brushed my teeth for 2 minutes and 5 minutes in the shower. For the rest I spent 3 minutes or probably more straightening my hair and blow drying. I forgot to grab my green and white striped head band with a white bow. So I ran upstairs to get it. Now I'm running like a stupid person going downstairs to make breakfast. I made over easy eggs and scrambled. I also made homemade pancakes with bananas in them. I also made toast and sausage. It took at least 20 minutes I have maybe 2 minutes to set it up. I made the table perfectly symmetrical and beautiful. I heard all the alarm clocks ringing so I hid, waiting for them to come down. I them say "Something smells really good. Yeah me too. ME THREE!!! Me four... uh wait was it... never mind. Hey Kid did you make something? No I can't cook. Let's go down stairs then. OhKay SIS!!!" I see them coming down stairs and they all said "Look at that it looks delicious!!" I think it was Liz. They all sat at where their names were labeled. I jumped out of the cabinet yelling "SURPRISE!!!" They smiled "Thank you Kaido!!" After that they ate. Everyone told me it was delicious. I smiled saying "Let's go to the court with Maka and everyone else there!!!" Kid said That's a great idea!!"

Kid's POV

Kaido looks so nice in that outfit she is so symmetrical!!!! I can't believe she did this too!!!! Honestly she is so kind and generous. Her eyes are green, Haha it matches her outfit. But it's light green she must be happy. I think she's very symmetrical though. I should ask her what light green is. "Kaido your eyes are light green, what does that mean?" She laughed "I'm just overly happy!!! Let's have fun though, so hurry up and eat!!!!" I had told everyone "Let's go to the basketball court now then." She then had asked "Then what do we do?" I told everyone except her "It's a surprise, Okay." She smiled and nodded. I just told Maka and everyone else including Spirit, Miss Marie, and I don't know why but I also asked Dr. Stein to meet us at the pool, they were excited. I told Kaido to wear a bathing suite. I also told her that we were going to a park and have a water balloon fight. She smiled at me and ran to her room. After she put it on she had a dress on. But anyway I put a blindfold on her. We all got a bus which was being driven by Stein. We picked up everyone and went straight to the pool. When we finally got there I pulled off "Surprise!!!" We all yelled. She looked kind of scared, her eyes then turned gray. Black*Star came and yelled "Kaido let's swim in the deep!!!!! YAHOO!!" Pushing her in. SHE SANK AND DIDN'T COME UP!!!! SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM?!?!?! I jumped in gabbing her wedding style and put her on the side of the pool. SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!!! I panicked and Maka gave her C.P.R. she then spat out water. She grabbed Black*Star's neck and started drowning him. I pulled her away from him but, she was crying. I wiped her tears away and I said "I'll teach you how to swim okay." She looked at me and her eyes went to a darker gray. "Don't worry I'll be next to you." Then she said "Okay but, what happens if I drown?" I smiled "You'll be fine." She slowly goes in the water and I held her hands and I told her to paddle her legs without stopping. She paddled faster than I expected. I let go and she swam onto my chest... Her skin is so soft. I'm getting off track anyway... she started to sink, so I just grabbed her elbows and kept her from sinking. She smiled like she did something wrong. And she just laughed like she was forced to. After 5 minutes she started to swim very well. And I let go and she was okay for about 7 minutes then sank. I started swimming towards her but, she was swimming on her own. Like how people normally swim. She got out and I followed her. I asked her if she was okay but, she jumped and hugged me. I smiled and put one hand on her back. She said "Thank you so much Kid!!! I can finally swim!!!" She ran to Lou and Pat and hugged them.

Kaido's POV

Thank you so much Kid!!!! I honestly thought I couldn't do very well on swimming but I was so wrong. When I was pushed by Black*Star I drowned and couldn't get up. But Kid got me and Maka gave me C.P.R. it hurt... she just pushed down on my chest about maybe 7 times then I spit out water. That was so embarrassing. But for revenge I grabbed Black*Star's neck and drowned him to the point where he knocked out. That serves him right. For the rest of the day we all swam in the pool. But it was 8:00 already so we left. And now we are heading home. I'm so fricken cold. Anyway Kid wanted to talk to everyone in private. Crona came to me and gave me a towel. I told her "Thank you Crona!!!" And I hugged her. She smiled and went to Maka them. I told them "See you guys tomorrow. I'll just go home and shower okay." They all waved and said "Bye Kaido!!!!!" I took out my Beezlebub and left.

Maka's POV

I heard Kid tell Kaido that he wanted to talk to us in private. So I told everyone to wait here. Then Crona ran to Kaido and gave her a towel. I was happy to see Crona make another friend. Anyway Kid came and Kaido left. Kid said "Let's have a celebration for Kaido." And Soul said "Sure but, let's get her presents for swimming. Like a bodyboard.You know what I mean?" I said "Yeah we should!!! I'll bring the cake and ice cream." All right I like this!!! Black*Star said "Tsubaki will make food and I will make the Party rock!!!! YAHOO!!!!!" Tsubaki however said "I can make anything she likes." Crona said "But what can I-I d...do." I said "You can bring balloons and streamers." She said "O..okay..." Liz and Patty after replied "We'll keep her away from the house. Yeah!!!! WE WILL TAKE HER SHOPPING!!!!!!!" Pat and Lou said "We'll help Kid decorate the house. Yeah I'LL HELP!!!!!!!!" Kid smiled and said "I'll get movies and bring some teachers. And I'll of course decorate everything symmetrical!!!!! Well I guess were settled see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!" And then we all went home. When Soul and I got home, I took a shower and Soul was in his room. And I took about 5 minutes or more in there.