Chapter 12: Jealous Kid

Kid ran to his house with no words he is very angry with what just happened and wants it all to be a dream. Why is it that he can't pretend to be fine? Kaido still yet is confused with what just happened. She went to chase him but got tired and lost her energy. 

Kid's POV

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY IS IT ONLY NOW SHE MENTIONS HIM?!?!?! WHY? Why does it hurt so bad? I don't understand seriously?!?!?! Curse you AYUMU!!!!!!!!! I have an idea if I break them up then she won't be with him anymore. Perfect he is going to die!!!!!! Wait what am I thinking?!?! I shouldn't inter fear with something as big as this. Honestly what have you become. Don't be a jealous guy. I'll just wait till the time is right to be with her.

Maka's POV

I can't believe this but I think Kid likes Kaido. He looks so mad and confused along with sadness. His eyes so sad, his fists mad and his face puzzled. I feel so sad for him. I guess he must hate Kaido right now.

Next Day At The Gate...

Kaido is waiting for Jack and I didn't want her to be there by herself so I waited with her. I know it's not my business but I really need to ask her if she likes Kid. I'm not completely sure I know that Kid likes Kaido but, it would be very interesting if they could be with each other. I think they are a perfect match. "Hey Kaido, how long have you waited exactly?" She turned "Oh hey I didn't know you were gonna wait with me but actually I waited 3 hours and 27 minutes." I was so shocked. I got no words to say I guess she really loves Ayumu. "I can't wait to see him." She said with a smile. I smiled at her. I bet she doesn't know Kid loves her. 

Ayumu's POV

I finally got here!!!! I see Kaido!!!! "I got out grabbed all my stuff as fast as I could and ran to her. "Kaido I missed you so much!!!! Oh hey Masa?" I said "Haha no this is Maka Albarn my new friend. I know it's creepy." Maka then said "Wait who's Masa?" Ayumu and I replied "Oh you see one of our friends looks exactly like you, he even has the same personality as you." She then said "So than like you and Kid?" I thought for a moment , Who's Kid? "Actually yes." Kaido said

At Death Manor

Kid's POV

When I got home I wrote a song just for Kaido. (I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG I DIDN'T WRITE THIS SONG IS MADE BY DARIN "GIRL NEXT DOOR") "We took the same bus. For many years. I've never been that too far. You always had that special thing. You've always been the star. But I never made it to your crew. You were the coolest in the school. Hey miss girl next door. What can I do. To prove my love is true. And I could also be cool. Hey miss girl next door. Do you have a clue. My heart belongs to you. Oh, oh. Hey miss girl next door. Hey miss girl next door. Patiently waiting for the day. You open up your heart. Did my best so you'd notice me. Even drove your favorite car. But I never made it to your crew. You were the coolest in the school. Hey miss girl next door. What can I do. To prove my love is true. And I could also be cool. Hey miss girl next door. Do you have a clue. My heart belongs to you. Oh, oh. Hey miss girl next door. Hey miss girl next door. I've seen you break up. And make up. While I was breaking down. Seasons changing and fading. But you never came around. So when will I. Have the chance. To take you out, take you out. Hey miss girl next door. What can I do. To prove my love is true. And I could also be cool. Hey miss girl next door. Do you have a clue. My heart belongs to you. Oh, oh [2x]. Hey miss girl next door."  I finally finished it but, I still can't believe that she has a boyfriend. I just got a phone call from Maka "Hello. Hey wanna meet at my house? Uh I guess. Great come at 4 okay. Alright. Bye. Good-Bye."